How to Recover Google's Unnatural Links Warnings?
by, 07-20-2012 at 06:04 PM (1012 Views)
“Dear site owner or webmaster of, We've detected that some of your site's pages may be using techniques that are outside Google's Webmaster Guidelines. Specifically, look for possibly artificial or unnatural links pointing to your site that could be intended to manipulate PageRank”
This message you can find in your Webmaster Tool inbox if you are using techniques that are outside Google’s guidelines. In this situation Google gives you a little time to remove unnatural links but if you will ignore this recommendation, your website will be penalized. Below you can find information on how to recover when your website was hited by Google.
- If you received such message: Google has identified some bad links pointing to your site from not quality resource. If you want to fix it, you need to contact Google and show them what you have done. Try to find bad/spammy backlinks and to remove any links that you can. Then you have to include all this information into report and don’t forget to add a complete list of all the links that you can’t remove in your reconsideration request.
- You can say that it wasn’t you. In most cases Google will not believe to you. But if you provide details of sites you have contacted and asked to remove your link, your chances to recover will be much better.
- You can also do the right things to improve your recovering chances to demonstrate that you are interesting in penalize down. Fresh and unique content is the best way to begin. Start improving your site for users, add new features and don’t forget to provide this information in your reconsideration request.
What reconsideration request must include:
- Honest admission of Black&Grey technique you were doing.
- List of details of what you have done to make the problem down (I mean how you fixed unnatural links).
- List of details of what you have done to make your website better
- Add few sentences that you have overviewed your plans to do things the right way.
These tips do not guarantee that your website will be recovered 100% but if you follow these recommendations, you will have good chances to see your website in Google index again.