Where are the first 20 Googlers now?
by, 07-25-2012 at 01:31 PM (902 Views)
Google is one of the top leading internet companies in the world. Many people want to work in Google. It is on the 5th place from the 25 best tech companies to work in 2012 (businessinsider.com version). Google was founded on September, 4 in 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin and nowadays it has about $72 billion of total asserts. In 2012 there are 54,604 employers who work for Google in different countries. But what about the first people who joined the ‘biggest’ Internet company when it was only started? Below is the list of 20 Googlers who was creating a big name of ‘Google’ in the end of 90.
1) Larry Page > Google < Co-founder and CEO
2) Sergey Brin > Google < Co-founder and head of 'special projects'
3) Susan Wojcicki > Google < Senior Vice President, Advertising
4) Urs Hölzle > Google < Senior Vice President, Technical Infrastructure
5) Salar Kamangar > Google < Senior Vice President, YouTube and Video
6) Omid Kordestani > Google < Senior Advisor to Office of the CEO and Founders
7) Joan Braddi > Google < current role unclear, formerly VP of Search Services
8) Marissa Mayer > Yahoo < President and CEO
9) Craig Silverstein > Khan Academy < 'Dean of infrastructure'
10) Georges Harik > imo.im < Angel investor, advisor to Google Ventures
11) Chris Skarakis > Blip.fm < Entrepreneur, angel investor (VSIG)
12) Harry Cheung > Angel investor (Qwiki, Badgeville, etc.)
13) Steve Schimmel > Entrepreneurial advisor and angel investor (Roozt etc.)
14) Heather J. Cairns > Angel investor in women-led companies
15) Amit Patel > Red Blob Games < Makes games and helps others make them
16) Ray Sidney > Big George Ventures < Eco-friendly eal estate developer
17) Kendra DiGirolamo > Driscoll’s < Business Analyst
18) Larry Schwimmer > unclear
19) Jim Reese > unclear
20) Gerald Aigner > unclear