In this thread I decided to discuss the Adwords tricks you use for your business. Here are the most important of them:
1. Your keywords must be from 2 or 3 words long
2. The landing page must have what you promise in the ad. So if the ad has something 'israel apartments rental' your landing page must have this apartments.
3. Link Adwords account with google analytics account to see how many time visitors spent on the site or did they register on the site or not. The main things you need to analyze are impressions, clicks and CTR. CTR must be >1%.
4. Quality score must be close to 10. When you have the highest quality score of your ad, it will be cheaper for you. Quality score depends on how keyword, ad and landing page relevant to each other.
5. Remove the ads with low ctr, it will give you more money for ads with good ctr.
6. Check every keyword in SERP. If some keyword has only 3 or 4 adverts you can set the lower price and keyword still appear on first page.
7. If some ad has many impressions but low CTR, think on ad text and on how to make it more attractive.
Please share with Adwords tricks that important to you