Thread: Increase in PR.
01-28-2009 06:14 AM #1maxlazermarketing Guest
Increase in PR.
Iíve got an Insurance website. Optimization is going on for past few months. Initially my site use to rank high for certain competitive keywords, but suddenly in the month of December, my site has dropped SERPís beyond 100 for those keywords. Therefore, please provide the reasons for this sudden drop in SERP. It would be great, if you could share your experiences in this regard.
Thanks in advance for your contribution.
01-28-2009 06:21 AM #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2004
- Blog Entries
Here are some things you should investigate:
- Some of the backlinks that gave your site its ranking, has it been removed?
- Did you tweak your keywords just before your site started dropping in SERP?
- Have you made significant changes to your website recently?
- Is your site free of viruses/malware etc?
- Have you changed hosting/IP address recently?
- Have you checked your Google webmaster tool inbox, has google sent you some notification about your website?
- Have (just before the drop) added some questionable ingoing link to your site
- Have you linked to new sites from your site?
Those are just some of the factors that could affect your SERPs, you need to go back and examine all those things to see which one could have caused your significant drop.
01-28-2009 06:29 AM #3Junior Member Array
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
By pandiyarajan in forum Search Engine OptimisationReplies: 4Last Post: 01-06-2009, 04:40 AM
By temi in forum Link SalesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2008, 08:04 PM
By Hafsoh in forum Blogs and BloggingReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2008, 02:32 PM
By lipsigprice in forum GoogleReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2008, 04:00 AM
By rachellee in forum UK Business ForumsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-19-2007, 03:30 AM