Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default

I always like to do off page optimization for a better traffic. And for this purpose I use some methods that I want to share here:-

1. Article Submission
    2. Directory submission
    3. Press Release Submission
    4. Classified Adds
    5. Build links using web 2.0 properties
    6. Blog Commenting
    7. Forum Posting
    8. Top Commentator
    9. Links from authority Sites etc.

2. Default

My best technique of seo consist a few points.
    It is very hart to observe what mostly works better.
    It is worth to spend time of the points below , all these together gives me good position on google to get better traffic your position links must have good contents to get interesting the people to click.
    I mean that some times good position does not enough to have high traffic.
    Anyway I send You my the most important ways to get better seo,are below

1.Link exchange directlly and by service linkmarket.com
    2.Seo optimisation of web page meta tags etc very helpfull seocentro.com here you can analyze own website
    3.Contact with customers or visitors very important and hard thing is whenv the visitors leave a coment fitback or product votes.
    4.Google plus button on blog or home page
    5.Analyze own sites for example: page rank checker , all services like that remembers last checked sites so I get free link in 10 minutes I can get 15 links back it easy :) and really helpfull
    6.Updating web sites in google here : google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url?hl=en&continue=/addurl

3. Default

According to me twitter and facebook brings ample of traffic for you, it depends on the way we do it, and moreover generating web 2.0 properties is also a excellent way of bringing traffic.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information