Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    alen12345 Guest

When youíre thinking about what makes a good website, you first need to examine your goals. Do you want to sell something? Then including a safe checkout system is a must. Do you want to help people find things to do in your city? Having a good way to search restaurants, events, and historical sites is necessary. Your goals will determine what kinds of things you need to include on your website to bring it from being mediocre to being great.
    Without a clear focus and particular goals, your site will never reach its full potential. You must do more than examine your goals, however. Letís assume that your goals and focus are in place. You need to work on your content, design, and organization to produce a good website.

Blog Entries

Nowadays if you want to have realy good website you need to use many technics. If I see in internet some website with PR5 homepage I can think that it is very good site but unfortunately it is not always. Maybe this was a broken domain and some webmaster bought it. And this only one reason. Personal for me today if you want to have a good website try to publish only unique content.

3. Default

A good website in my view is that one which is viewer friendly & easy to navigate...

Blog Entries

When someone creates website he wants to have a visitors on it. And really good website those where people could find useful and interesting information for themself. There are a lot of visitors that even don't know about SEO. They just need unique content and usability.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by temi View Post
    I have seen various arguments about what constitute a good website. Personally I do know what a good website is but if you are discussing with other webmasters who may not necessarily have the same view of what a good website is that is similar to yours, how do you with the argument, what are the things you ca use to convince a sceptic? the graphics, programming, the number of traffic the site gets?
    A website should provide a productive, memorable and frustration free visit everytime. One that enables a user to get to the information that they want as quickly and easily as possible.

6. Default

The various things which makes a good website are as follows:
    Appearance
    Site's Content & Purpose
    Site's Structure
    Usability
    ISP and
    Marketing.
    were the most necessary things which makes a good website in my own view.

7. Default

For me, the qualification to become good website is should be highly traffic and informative.
    Last edited by petonlove1212; 05-31-2012 at 08:52 AM.

8. Default

Unique content attractive look,useful and valuable information and well optimization all together makes a good website.

9. Default

a good website is a website that offers valuable content to the user.

10. Default

well.... easy access, informative content.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information