Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

In most cases your home page will hold the greatest weight on your website and as such it should accumulate the highest page rank. Having a large blog with each page linking back to the home is one of the surest ways to get some decent page rank to your home page.

2. Default

The best way to build up your page rank is to use White Hat SEO tactics. Tactics such as blogging, getting quality backlinks to your site and producing great content are all valid practices approved by Google. Stay away from short-term tricks such as keyword stuffing and submitting to article directories. Over time, your site/blog should be able to build up its page rank.

3. Default How to get page rank

Generate the high page rank do follow back links which will help you to increase website page rank.

4. Default

Collect high quality back links it will help you to get good page rank.

Blog Entries

Homepage in most cases has the largest weight on your website if your link structure in usual. But you can make you internal link structure such way: all your pages will be linked to some one other your page. And if you will be promoting this page so this page will have more weight and have higher PR then your homepage.

You need to create quality backlinks, not spammy links, then once google rolls out its update every few months you will see if your site has been deemed authoritative enough to have a PR increase

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by eShockStock View Post
    Hi every web masters
    I got question about how get better page rank
    Actually I have not any points of rank but my site is on high position of my kaywords.
    I know how to posit my web in google search but can You explain me what do to get page rank.

Many thanks for any advices.

When ranking in the SERPs, PR is not a huge problem - but if you want to increase you website PR - what you can do is to link with relevant/related website and link them in your homepage and mostly within your internal pages.

8. Default

I suggest you that you can try to do link building and update your site with fresh content regularly. Make your site search engine friendly. I think Article submission and Link exchange techniques are the most effective in search engine optimization for building quality back links from high page rank sites.

Getting a page rank is a gradual process. If it is a blog, yo must concentrate on getting it indexed and increasing its web presence by getting more traffic for it. If the web presence for the blog or website is increased, it will start getting a page rank.

Blog Entries

yo must concentrate on getting it indexed and increasing its web presence by getting more traffic for it
    Your website could have a lot of traffic but has only PR1 or 2 and websites with high PR>5 could have very low traffic.
    Want to advertise on Webmaster Serve forum? Please visit this thread.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information