Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Genuine PR3 website for sale - CyanogenMod Apps

Discussion in 'Deprecated Content - Marketplace' started by Musthaf3star, Apr 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Musthaf3star

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I want to sell cyanogenmodapps(dot)com (along with cyanogenapps(dot)com domain)
    More Info: CyanogenMod is the team of Custom Android OS developers and they announced about the launch of the android market for "rooted apps/and apps banned from google play". So, you will have good opportunity to earn more than expected. As of now, it is a PR3 website. Already got plenty of backlinks from many Android Blogs. I posted 4 articles related to cyanogenmod. You will find everything related to the buzz of this domain name here: cyanogenmodapps (dot)com/18/dont-stop-buzz-we-love-free-buzz-blog-cyanogenmod-apps/

I am a tech blogger from India. I accept only PayPal or bank transfer (for Indians only). I will transfer the domain and website only after full payment. My regular Blogs: teknoise(dot)com and androidbeast(dot)com

contact me musthaf3star(at)yahoo(dot)in

2. Musthaf3star

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    If anyone interested in buying the last 2 of my blogs also can contact me. I am selling any one of these, as I have some urgency!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.