Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Newbie Question. Need Very Small Website Advice.

Discussion in 'General Marketing and Promotion' started by Krista, Apr 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krista

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi all,

I have a question Im stuck on and am hoping someone can help me. A friend of mine wants to advertise his offline business - he just wants a two page website. Am I right in saying that any free servers will not allow him to have his own personalised domain name? He just needs a cheap website so people can find him online in his area. I have suggested he gets a keyword rich domain name and he suggested buying a few of these but pointing them to a free website server thingy. Is this possible and would you say this is the best and cheapest way to go?

Many thanks,

Krista

2. khono

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    hi krista!
    he may follow your advise but for me i think that at the beginner to get his own personalized domain name well known he would better choose cheapest one for example in Stocklii otherwise the free one wouldn't be enough sufficient to fill his needs !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.