Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question What is guerrilla marketing in seo ?

Discussion in 'Onsite or Onpage SEO' started by cronus consultants, Aug 18, 2015.

1. cronus consultants

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    What is Guerrilla marketing in SEO ?

2. batuto

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Guerrilla marketing is an advertisement strategy concept designed for small businesses to promote their products or services in an unconventional way with little budget to spend.

3. randiv

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -1
    I don't have exact idea about it, i am hearing first time, please share some valuable information.

4. recoverymy906

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Guerrilla marketing is a great alternative to traditional marketing and advertisement strategy concept designed for small businesses to promote their products or services in an unconventional way with little budget to spend..

5. seojesica

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Yes, This is the new things for me. I have no exact idea.

6. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +115 / -0
    SEO Guerilla marketing involves using unconventional, low cost and innovative strategies to drive maximum result for your small business. It does necessarily have to cost you money to capture your target audience and convert them into sales. First of all, you must know how your buyers think so that you can come up with a selling point that motivate them to spread the word about your products. For example, Rand Fishkins always come up with creative and innovative ideas to pose himself in his blog post. You can use your guerrilla marketing tactics in press release, Facebook, Twitter, custom landing pages, images, slideshows and infographics.

7. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    I have heard about guerrilla marketing however I have never used it,. I have a small website and I have limited budget to promote my website. Now I want to know how to do guerrilla marketing for my website,. How do I market my website and attract visitors.

8. martindam

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Guerilla marketing is often coined as using unorthodox methods to drive traffic. Guerilla marketing is a cheap way of marketing your product or service.At the high end, you may end up investing a few hundred dollars in promotional items or a major, centralized piece that you can build a number of different campaigns around

9. saurabh mathur

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Guerrilla marketing is the marketing strategy where the firms promotes the products and services to the audience without informing them about that they are subjected to advertising. This marketing still to this day provide a framework for thinking about your marketing strategy that can take away some of the chaos when chasing the whim of a highly changeable search engine.

web hosting