Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question What You Are Blogging For?

Discussion in 'Content and Copywriting' started by rickiesmith4341, Oct 2, 2015.

1. rickiesmith4341

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hey Friends
    I want to know that for what purpose or what reason you are blogging?

2. guptachetan121993

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I want to be a great entrepreneur and I want to build a friendly relation with many other bloggers on this blogging community.
    I want to make myself famous and want to make a great fan base. This is the reason, I am doing blogging.

3. lindseynicole

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I have a software company so I blogging to promote my company.

4. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    I am blogging for making money from my site. I have made a lot of sites for the purpose of blogging. All of them have different niches and properly managed by me. I am a website developer and have knowledge about SEO. Therefore, I am working on my blogs properly with proper SEO.

I am willing to use Google Adsense on my website. So that I could earn by the traffic of my blogs. But before that, I need to build a reasonable traffic. That's why I am working on my blogs regularly.

5. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    I blog because I like writing, it's a way to release stress, through writing therapy and also share information I like, have a problem with or want to share with people, it's also a way of attracting more similarly minded people and interacting with them.

6. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    For me, I think the real reason why I am blogging is to give value and help people. At first, I only intended to blog just to make money and not giving value at all. I wasn't building good relationships to my audience. Although I did made money by doing product reviews before on my blog, but it didn't last long enough because I was lacking of building great relationships to my customers. So I literally changed my perspective to simply give more value to the customers first. I tried and failed until something works out for me. I think it is really important that we should blog to help people on what they're looking for, and then money just comes after.

7. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    My mind when it comes to blogging has never been business oriented, lol I never even considered blogging with making money, I see my error in that now, since I joined forums.

8. ajsahi

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -1
    i am a teacher and want to put my knowledge in front of the whole word as it give me an opportunity to learn more so i creat a blog , i learn and also share my ideas with other through my blog.

9. fsdqasmia

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    Well, my purpose is to increase the visitors who come to share their ideas about what I post and write related to the topic.

10. tipstechtut

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    I do write about technology,how to making money and tutorial about Wordpress web page designing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. cheezcarls

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Wow that's great @tipstechtut@tipstechtut, but I'm afraid you have missed the point about the thread starter's question. Yes, you write about technology, making money and Wordpress tutorials and I like those niches to be honest. But what is your purpose or reason why you are going to blog about technology, make money online and Wordpress tutorials? :)

P.S. Do you already have a blog about technology, Wordpress tutorials and make money online? If yes, can you show it to us for all to see and leave feedback about it?

Cheers!

12. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +53 / -0
    I am blogging for making money, its an habit to me and am not a successful blogger. My blog went up and down in the past, but presently learn't a lot lessons to bring it up.
    Now I had another blog for product sales, still it is under development.

13. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +102 / -0
    i am blogging because i want to give knowledge to the people through blogs.When i had create my blog then try to cover all topic to give best knowledge to everyone.

14. amultani

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +7 / -0
    Blogging is the best hobby to choose if you have some extra time to spend on the internet. Just make the useful post on your blog.

15. Bilal Nasir

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    Why am I blogging for.
    Okey.
    Actually , The reason behind my blogging is that I am professional and have got many digital skills. I learned all of them from online Free services. Now, I am just blogging for following main reasons:
    1. First of all, For helping those who needs the skills I have got.
    2. Those who are talented in blogging and I want to compete them.
    3. It is reason that I am earning a handsome from my blogging .
    4. I am getting exciting fame, That's a valid reason.
    Now , There come's a question. How do I learnt such tips.
    I will post them in some other thread.
    Go to Blogger.com , and start blogging for the reasons.

16. Missy

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    I'm blogging because I'm a blogger. I've been blogging for roughly half of my life and I can't imagine going through the weekly grind or a great holiday without making a post about it. It's just who I am! I've met a lot of wonderful people and had a lot of fun along the way, plus when something bad happens or I get depressed I have the option of turning that negative experience into something positive. Like an uplifting blog post or video.

I also blog professionally. It's my career and used with freelancing I'm able to make a little necessary cash to help with the bills and expenses. It's nice to be able to make some money at something I'm good at and love doing. :)

17. amultani

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +7 / -0
    I'm a blogger writing about health and fitness as the topic is which I can write well. Besides, I write content for my clients as well.

18. cheezcarls

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    I agree with you @Missy@Missy. I'm glad that you are making a living with blogging on top of other income streams that you have. You reminded me of something, which is all about loving what we do. In other words, we are doing it for passion. I believe that passion can lead us to success one day, and it's all about patience, hardwork and working smart. Everyone has their own passion, and that is where our greatest strength was present. Best of all, it was fun to blog especially sharing something on what you really love doing it.

19. amultani

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +7 / -0
    The number 2 reason is awesome. We always should consider helping others who are willing to be helped regarding any issue they have.

20. fsdqasmia

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    The more favorite topic according to me is Wordpress tutorials. Why? Because I'm much familiar with the topic and created dozens of WP associated blogs.