1.1 million .CN Chinese domain names had been registered

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nowwzh

Nearly 1.1 million .CN Chinese domain names had been registered in China, soaring 154 percent over the previous year total amount of .CN China domain registrations. .CN China domain names have become the favorite of domestic Chinese users. The .CN domain name outnumbered any other domain in Asia and its ranking in the world has risen to the sixth from the 13th at the beginning of this year. The growth of CN China domains is 8.8 times faster than that of any other general domain (such as com)

todaynic dot com offers the cheapest domain names .cn $0.14

loredan

White Belt
It doesn't surprise me at all...bear in mind they have a population of over 2 billion people so I'd say only 1.1 million regged domains it's pretty low...will probably go up to 5 million within the next couple of years

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I agree with you Marius, 1.1 million is a drop in the ocean for China, giving their population but its a start, I get half of that one million was registered by foreigners.

It doesn't surprise me at all...bear in mind they have a population of over 2 billion people so I'd say only 1.1 million regged domains it's pretty low...will probably go up to 5 million within the next couple of years

Status
Not open for further replies.