Tutorial 10 Free Seo Keyword Density Tool, Checker& Analyzer

selvaa

Content Writer
10 free SEO keyword density tool, checker& Analyzer
Steps has been already taken by Google to penalize the overly SEO’ed websites. So we used be very careful while writing the article. We should try to keep the keyword density around 3%. So I searched for some keyword density tools/checker/analyzer and found many and used some and I will list only the best among them.

Keyword density is the percentage of times a keyword or keyword phrase appears on a web page when compared to the total no. of words in the page. As the no. of times a keyword appear in relation to the total no. of words, the greater will be the keyword density of the page.

Top 10 free keyword density tool/checker/analyzer for SEO

#1. Ranks NL:

ranks.jpg

It shows the keyword density and placement of web pages. Among other things the tool features option to show the pages header, page elements, outgoing links, googlepagerank, the guessed language, location of the server and more.

#2. David Naylor:

This tool enables you to focus on multiple keyword. In addition to keyword analysis it also shows the following stats – Server Information, Geolocation, Link ratio, Page elements. The only problem with this tool is that it is slow.

#3.SEOBook:

seobook.jpg

SEOBook free keyword density analyzer tool helps you to find the most common words and phrases on a page. It shows the total words, 2 words phrases, and 3 word phrases.

#4.Internet marketing ninjas:

ni.jpg

Enter a URL and this tool will tell you the keyword density of all the phrases on the page. Get hard numbers on your content ratios to find out if you need more or have too much. You can use this tool to ensure a solid balance of keywords within your content. It analyses the entire text as well as the non- linked text.

#5.Rapid Search Metrics:

It checks the density of keywords and detect the most frequent keyword. It parse the most frequent keyword of a website and calculates his percentage share.

#6. Live keyword analysis:

It is a simple tool. Just type in your keywords and then paste in your text and your keyword density analysis will be done on the fly. No need to press submit, It updates automatically. This means that you can do all your editing within the text box, and receive live feedback about your keyword density.

#7.SEOCentro:

#8. Submit Express Meta tag analyzer

#9.Webconfs keyword Density Checker

#10.iWEBTOOL keyword Density Checker

Bonus:

Search engine spam detector

Spam detector analyzes a page, searching for characteristics that search engines could consider spam. It checks for keyword stuffing, doorway farms and hidden texts

Nocturnal Writer

This is what I like from you. You have a good source and they are professional written. Ideas presented are professionally evaluated to bring out professional assistance and help too.

With these tools you presented here, we are now prepared on what to do.With the help of these keyword density tools/checker/analyzer, we are confident that Mr. Google won't penalize us for overusing keywords so that our blog's rank would improve and rise above board.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
You have a great list @selvaa, but it would have been much better if you take time to put additional description on the last four (#7 to #10). To be honest, I was using SEOBook and iWebTool for analyzing keywords within the content. I like both of them, but I would certainly love to check out the other ones that you have listed here man. It is very important for us to check and analyze our keywords from time to time, so that we may know what to use in order to rank well on Google, and these keyword density tools, checkers and analyzers you have listed are going to be a great help. :)

steve taylor

White Belt
You provide great list of search engine optimization tools. I use some of them already but some of them are new for me. When I write some article on technical subject by myself and I check them it into plagiarism checker then I found some sentence are plagiarized so we have to need to perform some changes . That tools are very helpful for content checking.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
I know Ezinearticles has an effective integrated keyword density tool that work. When you preview the content, it will return the keyword density and if a certain keyword exceed 2%, it will ask you to make correction.