My 2 Cents 10 Highest Earning, Hottest Adsense Niches

Zak

Basically niche means that topic what is the best you blogging and site-building. The higher paying niche in Adsense is people who widely research and handle daily man problems.

People would prefer to use internet to uncover tips and also solution of several problems and on account of which these types of high paying out niche are being among the most popular.

Therefore before start your blogging journey you need to select several those niches which may have high paying out rate within Google Adsense. But remember high paying out niche could be the most reasonably competitive one likewise so you should put more efforts to help being ahead on this competition.
  1. Health
  2. Make Money Online
  3. Technology
  4. Relationships/Dating
  5. Celebrities
  6. Fashion
  7. Insurance Products
  8. How to blog
  9. How to gain social media popularity
  10. SEO

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
Basically niche means that topic what is the best you blogging and site-building. The higher paying niche in Adsense is people who widely research and handle daily man problems.

People would prefer to use internet to uncover tips and also solution of several problems and on account of which these types of high paying out niche are being among the most popular.

Therefore before start your blogging journey you need to select several those niches which may have high paying out rate within Google Adsense. But remember high paying out niche could be the most reasonably competitive one likewise so you should put more efforts to help being ahead on this competition.
  1. Health
  2. Make Money Online
  3. Technology
  4. Relationships/Dating
  5. Celebrities
  6. Fashion
  7. Insurance Products
  8. How to blog
  10. SEO
I agree with your list @Zak. Honestly, I would like to add gaming niche on the list. You know why? Although games are part of technology, but most of the people who are into technology are interested more on gaming updates over mobile devices and other related technology. As I can see, there are many gaming blogs and websites that are updating their posts in every few minutes or so. If we can do the same thing by placing Google ads on our website, we can simply bank on it as long we follow the rules of the game.

I admit that I was banned by Google Adsense a few years ago because of violating one rule, and there's no chance that I could get reinstated again. It was on the make money online niche that time, but I was too careless in making decisions. For those of you who still have Google Adsense, make sure you provide quality content no matter what niche you are in, especially the ones on the list.

skylimit

Content Writer
You have mention almost all niches that are totally saturated and highly competitive. But as I have seen the market, you still can come up with good unsaturated and less competitive keywords, if you do your research well. Last time I made a MNS,client requested me to find a keyword that is on supplement. Now here supplement is health related and also very competitive but I found some good keywords with the help of Planner and some other tools. This needs lots of research and resources.

Zak

@skylimit Actually among the saturated markets, you can still find a niche which is paying high but not so competitive. In Health, you can find a thousand distinct niches which have a high CTR and high payout per click and that is what you should target, it needs some research and study but once you find your niche, you can focus on building content and generate income.

skylimit

Content Writer
@skylimit Actually among the saturated markets, you can still find a niche which is paying high but not so competitive. In Health, you can find a thousand distinct niches which have a high CTR and high payout per click and that is what you should target, it needs some research and study but once you find your niche, you can focus on building content and generate income.
Yes thats what I explained here
"Last time I made a MNS,client requested me to find a keyword that is on supplement. Now here, supplement is health related and also very competitive, IT TOOK ME # DAYS, but I found some good keywords with the help of Planner and some other tools. This needs lots of research and resources. "
Dont mind for the confusion.

Petesede

I write health articles and do well with adsense. There are a couple of things I keep in mind. First off, there are a handful of sites that I know I can never compete with.. There is no sense writing an article that has the same content that can be found on webmd or emedicine. I wish I had more answers, but for me it is just about writing quality articles and getting lucky. At some point, you will hit on some keywords in your article that aren´t a part of a webmd article. For me, that is my niche.. I write medically accurate articles without using long, medical terminology, and instead hope that a long tail phrase is under-represented.

1. Health
  2. Make Money Online
  3. Technology
  4. Relationships/Dating
  5. Celebrities
  6. Fashion
  7. Insurance Products
  8. How to blog
  10. SEO
I think fashion is a top earning Adsense niche, as it never goes out of style and old content can still be used, for example my first website, I ran it with tumblr, is still getting weekly views, despite the fact that I abandoned it 2 years ago,not only that I still get people who follow the site, in case I choose to come back and continue. While it was still up I got more than 300 hits per day.

Furqan Rashid

Health,fitness and fashion are hot topics to write on. They will help you out in increasing the number of visitors. Similarly you can try writing about new released movies,software and games.