13 Wordpress Plugins You Probably Don't Use But Should

Status
Not open for further replies.

TVDinner

Yellow Belt
From smashingapps.com. Really good article that shows 13 good plugins and links to get them all.

13 Wordpress Plugins You Probably Don't Use But Should
As we have already published a post few days ago about wordpress themes. I have also in my mind to write about wordpress plugins. There are hundreds of wordpress plugins available on the internet. Some of them are very useful and some of them are only for sake of existence. But it’s totally up to you that how you can make your wordpress blog more strong and power using different plugins to give your blog readers an amazing and wonderful experience.

In this post, I tried to 13 Wordpress Plugins You Probably Don’t Use But Should. This list has few of the unlimited wordpress plugins introduction. I hope you will enjoy the post.

You are welcome to share if you know more useful wordpress plugin that our readers/viewers may like.

SEE ALL 13 at:
http://www.smashingapps.com/2008/09/23/13-wordpress-plugins-you-probably-dont-use-but-should.html

TVDinner

Yellow Belt
I especially like the one that allows you to automatically add plugins to your blog directly through the dashboard and not need to ftp the info up to your site anymore. very slick and useful for many, especially those who are not savvy to uploading files to their website.

tony

Yellow Belt
I especially like the one that allows you to automatically add plugins to your blog directly through the dashboard and not need to ftp the info up to your site anymore. very slick and useful for many, especially those who are not savvy to uploading files to their website.
I thought the latest version of Wordpress did that out of the box, or is that just upgrades?

TVDinner

Yellow Belt
I am actually not sure since I just upload everything using Webdrive and have no need for the automatic way. I just thought it was very cool, especially for beginners.

Status
Not open for further replies.