Just Gossip 2016 Us Presidential Elections

phoenix2015

Does anyone out there follow politics in the USA? Who do think will be the Democratic nominee? What about the Republican nominee? And who do you think will be the next president of the USA?

phoenix2015

Donald Trump is gaining so much momentum. When is the election?
The parties, Democrats and Republicans, decide on their candidates next month. So it's looking like it will be Hilary Clinton running for the Democrats and Donald Trump (if they go by the polls) running for the Republicans. The actual Presidential election is in November 2016. So we will be hearing a lot of noise about this until then. This is a big election for the US.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
I am not in the US but I am aware that this year will be their election. As I noticed from a lot of Americans online, they hated Donald Trump. But not all are against him.

In our country, election will be this May and politicians are now trying their best and courting the people to vote for them.

challengewriter

Lara
Blue Belt
I don't like any of the candidates for presidency, in the US. But since I don't live there and nor am I a citizen my opinion doesn't count, but if Iwas Hilary Clinton, Donald Trump and Ben Carson would not get my vote.

Renren

I think Donald Trump. He is already saying something about security and he is strongly against terrorism.

challengewriter

Lara
Blue Belt
I think Donald Trump. He is already saying something about security and he is strongly against terrorism.
I think he is a bully with too much money and doesn't think thoroughly before he talks and if he wins he's going cause a lot of negative waves in the world.

coolyfrost

I hope that Trump isn't the republican nominee, as that would just be a terrible image for America. It really is tied between Sanders and Clinton in the Democratic nominations though, so it'll be interesting to see how it plays out. I'm a Democrat, so I will definitely root for either Sanders or Clinton.

Alexandoy

My brother just left for the US from a brief vacation here in the Philippines. He intimated to me that he thinks Donald Trump will win the Republican nominations hands down. And for the Democrats, it will still be Hillary Clinton. However, the latest report yesterday was that Ted Cruz had beaten Donald Trump in the Iowa primaries although this morning on the radio, it said that Trump wants a repeat of the primaries in Iowa because there was cheating.