Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Experience 25 Freelance Job Sites For Designers And Programmers

Discussion in 'Freelancer Forum' started by selvaa, Feb 23, 2016.

1. selvaa

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +56 / -0
    25 freelance job sites for designers
    And programmers

To help you with given below are the best 25 freelancing job sites to help you with your projects.

• Freelancer: To get a best bid from the gamut of skilled web designer copywriters or freelance programmers, you can post a project in this website.

• Elance: Freelance popular portal is elance. It is place to meet professional with business, technical and marketing expertise to get work done at affordable prices.

• Upwork: The online market place for freelancers and employers is upwork with an average budget is around 5,000$.

• Toptal: The hiring marketplace for the programmers is toptal. You can apply as a freelancer and work with top tech companies.

• 99designs: It the place where the companies will get their logos done. The designers get amount if the design is chosen.

• Envato studio: It a place to find freelance gigs from the world for the creative and the developers. You can apply and if chosen you can name your piece for your service.

• Fiverr: Fiverr is a place that you should give a shot as a freelancer. Price is $5-$10. And it is a place to gain experience.

• Stack overflow careers: It provides job listing of tech companies from all over the world. You need stack overflow account to apply for jobs.

• Dribble: You can post hire me button once you are a member of the pro account. The companies looking for freelancers may hire you.

• Behance job: The job list of the page has both productivity and creativity.

• WordPress: The jobs posted here are the plugin development, theme customization which is related to wordpress.

• LinkedIn: It is a site for professional. Once you sign up you can look for freelance jobs.

• Smashing jobs: A place to find programming and designing jobs and also other jobs.

• Guru: It is place where the industries offer professional from all over the world.

• Krop: This site is for creative professionals. Whether you are looking for job or looking for professionals you can find both in here.

• MeFi jobs: You can search and share jobs with other members of the sites.

• Coroflot: It is site for creative professionals: design firms posts job openings and designers post portfolios.

• Problogger jobs: The people who wish to get income from blogging with enjoy this site. This site may lead you to some of the blogging jobs.

• Dice: Here you can find only the technology jobs. You can here find the exact technology position you are looking for.

• WPHired: The wordpress developers can find big opportunities in WPHired for a freelance an intern or a full time position.

• WeWorkRemotely: As the name says you can to the jobs from the homes. Jobs range from design to programming and developing to executive positions.

• Hirable: It is a place where the freelancers and the employees can meet.

• Crew: It opens up opportunities for freelancers to apply to work on projects.

• io: It has been successfully delivering freelancers for companies. You need to fill with great codes and repositories to apply for job.

• LocalSolo: It is a place to find local freelancers in many countries for a wide range of expertise.

2. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    Your post is very helpful.
    It is help anyone he not know best freelancing website.
    I also resister with some website and i have a good experience like freelancer and up-work.
    But your detail description about freelancing website is very good for me It improve my Knowledge.
    I think freelancing website is best for getting any type of job.