Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Tutorial 3 Tips To Start Off With Adobe Photoshop

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Tools' started by cheezcarls, Dec 27, 2015.

1. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Hello guys!

I am back again for another tutorial of mine, and it's all about the Photoshop tricks. As you may know, Adobe Photoshop is the most popular photo editing software of all time, and there's no doubt about that. You know why? It was already proven that my web designer friends are mostly using Photoshop, while others are using third-party photo editing software like Illustrator.

To tell you honestly, I have zero designing experience. But I do have a dream to become a web designer and a programmer, but my dad didn't want me to take the course. During that time, his mindset was there was less demand with those professions. I took Commerce instead and graduated. But right now, when it comes to job opportunities, it seems that I proved him wrong. I totally regretted that I listened to him, because programming and web designing jobs are paying more and on demand than Commerce-related jobs.

But anyways, everything has a reason behind it and I have no choice. I have to accept, but it is not yet too late to learn about web designing and programming. I know you guys can relate to that. One of my favorite things to do during my spare time is no other than photo editing. Sometimes, I make fun of my friends by just simply editing photos of their own.

There are free photo editing websites out there for you to check it out, and there are many of them. From there, you may know how photo editing works. Until now, one of my friends is still using free online photo editors on the web. Although they are actually good for photo editing, but not when it comes to quality and value. This is where Adobe Photoshop comes in.

At first, you may become complicated in using this software. It may cost you some money, but it would be worth an investment if you are doing professional photo editing and designing service in your area or online. Everything starts from the beginning, and there's no doubt that you can master and love Adobe Photoshop one day, as long you keep using while learning from it.

Without further ado, I am going to share three effective tips for you to start using Adobe Photoshop software like no other:

Awesome-Avatar-Transformation-using-Photoshop-L.

Tip #1: Watch Photoshop videos

I find this tip very effective, and this is actually what I do in learning how to use the Adobe Photoshop. I really love watching video tutorials compare to reading some stuff. Although there's nothing wrong with reading the content about Adobe Photoshop, it's just that you might notice the time span of people who reads an article, and it is so little. However, with video tutorials about Adobe Photoshop, their time span will be longer and may get engaged into it. People out there are interested to watch video more than just reading some content alone about Adobe Photoshop.

maxresdefault.

Tip #2: Read Photoshop articles

Aside from watching Youtube videos about Photoshop tutorials, it is also recommended that you should be reading some of its articles. The reason that you might wanna consider reading Photoshop articles is because you might learn something new there, or there are some inputs that can be helpful in case its not present in the videos you've watched. I would really think that you might wanna look for some sources on Google on how to use Adobe Photoshop. You can look for some websites, blogs or so that teaches you the basics about this software. Don't go for advanced techniques yet without knowing the basics of it.

photoshop-digital-art-martin-de-pasquale-2.

Tip #3: Find someone who knows how to Photoshop

For me, I think this is one of the easiest ways to start off learning with Adobe Photoshop. You've got to find someone who knows how to use Adobe Photoshop. It could be your friend, close one or someone from Facebook. For example, if you see someone who has collections of photos that he's edited professionally, he might help you out. But before that, seek friendship from him or her first, build relationship and ask nicely if he or she could teach you how to use Adobe Photoshop. Some of them can do it for free, but others may force you to pay them for their efforts. The important thing is that at least someone out there knows how to do his or her thing.

BONUS! Aside from the three effective tips that I have for you, I am going to share a very good Youtube video that can help you get started in using Adobe Photoshop. You can watch the video below:

Even if I only had three tips for you to share, it's good enough for you to start off with Adobe Photoshop. Once you take your precious time in learning the Adobe Photoshop, for sure you might become an expert on this software one day.

2. Bilal Nasir

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
  3. SirJoe

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    Like any program Photoshop does have a learning curve. If you invest the time you could become quit good at it. I m still a intermediate user and am always on the look out for new tips and techniques to apply to it.

4. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    Please help me .How can learn about Photoshop online easily? Which is total cost of free.

5. briannagodess

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    The good thing about learning Photoshop is that there are tons of videos and tutorials online. I find videos to be quite easier to understand because they take you step-by-step on how to do things. I watch such videos and try to imitate what the guru is doing. This way, it's more hands-on and realistic for me. I cannot remember just how many times this method has saved me!

On the other hand, articles or written tutorials are also good. I admit that they are not my cup of tea since I get confused with it sometimes. Some words cannot just express fully what the guru is intending for me to do. So though I have used them, I try to stay away from written tutorials.

6. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    I want to add couple of points.
    Take a photoshop course. If you cannot go to photoshop school in your town/city, attend online photoshop class.
    If you want to learn yourself without attending online/offline photoshop class, get photoshop tutorial videos. If you cannot spend money on DVD, watch youtube videos.

7. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    This is so awesome. I'm really having a hard time learning more about Photoshop as a newbie. I think I would agree with tip number three, I find it the easiest way.

8. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    Go to youtube and search Adobe Photoshop cc6 tutorial and watch It when you like video then subscribe it .
    and search more Adobe Photoshop video tutorial. It is totally free of cost and very helpful i try this method And i learn more about Adobe Photoshop.
    After watch Photoshop tutorial create yourself a photo with Adobe Photoshop. In starting time learn basic of Photoshop then after Learn all things.
    I follow all the above step and i feel good.