Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My 2 Cents 4 Effective Tips To Increase Subscribers To Your List

Discussion in 'General Tips and Tricks of Email Marketing' started by cheezcarls, Jan 7, 2016.

1. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    [​IMG]

Hello everyone!

I am here again for another round of knowledge sharing. First of all, I really love the WMS community to be honest. I have learned a lot on what they know, and they also learned on what I know. It is all about sharing to one another, and it's definitely amazing. You know what guys? I am excited to share something I know for you today, and it's more on increasing the size of your list, slowly but surely.

First and foremost, why would I need to share this even if I can keep this as a secret of my own and other ones?

It is because everybody deserves to succeed, so our goal is to share what we know to one another, and you will end up getting more than what you've expected. To tell you honestly about my list building experience, I admit that this is one of my weakness in doing affiliate marketing before. I did start first with Aweber, and I have built almost 200 subscribers on my list. But then, I stopped because I had no idea what to do next. Even though that I promote to various sources, but the opt-in rate isn't good enough.

This is why I have realized something is wrong on my part. I simply assessed myself of what I've done wrong in my part even if I decided not to continue with the autoresponder anymore. I found that these effective tips as I researched are going to make a difference for those who are building a list like no other.

Without further ado, I would like to reveal four effective tips that can increase your subscriber list in no time, Are you ready to learn?

Let's get into it!

[​IMG]

Tip #1: Have an attractive video squeeze page and promote it to various sources

I think this is one of the most effective tips that you should ever do as an affiliate or internet marketer who is building a list. Videos are attractive nowadays, and the attention span of people watching it are longer than just reading the content alone. It is better that we should be able to create a squeeze page that has an intro video of it, which can be a teaser on what they are expecting after signing up with their own name and email address.

[​IMG]

Tip #2: Do ad swaps from time to time

This is another effective way for you to increase your subscribers, and it's no other than ad swapping. If you are having a list of at least 300 or more (correct me if I'm wrong), you can now start ad swapping with other related providers. For example, you have a friend with over 500 subscribers in his arsenal, so you can send an ad swapping request in order to build both of your lists. It's a win-win situation for both of you in doing ad swapping. This is going to be an effective way for you to increase the size of your subscribers.

[​IMG]

Tip #3: Put opt-in form into your product bonus page

This is what affiliate and internet marketers are actually doing now, and it's no other than putting an opt-in form into their bonus page. here's how it works though. You have a product review that is published on your website or blog. You mentioned that you have tons of bonuses after they buy the product. If they did buy your product and sent you an email requesting for bonuses, you can create a separate bonus page with the opt-in form instead of revealing the bonuses directly. In that way, not only you have commissions, but you have hungry buyers opt-in to your list already. How sweet is that, huh?

[​IMG]

Tip #4: Buy solo ads from relevant providers with huge list

Finally, this is another reason why affiliate and internet marketers are banking a lot of money into their own accounts is because of solo ads. Although you need to pay for publishing a solo ad into the huge lists of other providers, but it may have a bigger chance to give you huge returns for good. I did try buy one solo ad before from one of my contacts, and the results are tremendous but not much. At least I did break even a bit, truly worth for testing just one solo ad. It really depends on how you tweak your own ad copy to increase the attention of the subscribers.

I hope you may have learned something on how you can increase the number of your subscriber list. If you have just learned without taking action, it is still useless. You've got to take action no matter what happens, and you will see tremendous results one day.

2. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    I just want to say that you have shared outstanding tips about getting more subscribers for the list and accept by gratitude in this regard. Motivating people to forward an email to a friend can help you reach more subscribers, however it isn’t the same as adding a Tell-a-Friend button to your website, or getting people to share your message via Facebook or Twitter. When persuading people to forward an email, make sure that they can click a link to compose their message online, since not all email programs let you forward images and attachments.

3. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    Make your viewers feel that you are providing useful and helpful material for them. And do add your subscribing link in your video.

4. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Thanks @sunshine@sunshine and @Furqan Rashid@Furqan Rashid. It is really effective if you are going to use the techniques that I have above, and it's going to work. When I was still new to list building, I was setting up my own squeeze page with free headline and get access button generator, along with my Aweber optin form before. During that time, I didn't learn these simple tips and I totally failed in building my own list. I realized that I was wrong and I need to adjust on my mistakes. I took time to research, study and ask questions from experienced list builders, and it really helped me a lot. These tips are effective and once you used them, for sure you will become successful in building your own list.

5. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    Determining the needs or creating the needs of your target market will also help in creating good materials or content to your page or mail and will further enhance the number of your subscribers. I also agree with the use of videos and other catchy graphics in order to entice readers or viewers to check out your product.

6. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Sure there are too many ways to increase subscribers into your list. The easy and simple way to begin increasing your subscriber count and hitting a milestone is to start asking for it in your videos.