Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion 5 Awesome Benefits Of Hiring A Good Seo Firm

Discussion in 'General SEO Topics' started by Zak, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Zak

Zak
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +29 / -0
    Let’s face it: with today’s technology every business is trying its best to invest in effective marketing strategies that will lead to increase in revenue. Businesses have come to realize that many potential customers are flocking the internet to look for their preferred products, and they go ahead to order them from the comfort of their homes. If you have your own business, its only wise that you are not left out when others are reaping benefits from the internet. The big secret here is search engine optimization or SEO. When you hire a professional SEO firm, you will enjoy an increase in potential buyers to your site, which of course will lead to better sales and profits. Here are 5 awesome benefits of hiring a good and reputable SEO agency.

SEO Provides Long-term Benefits

It’s in the interest of every business owner to have a long term marketing strategy. The truth is that SEO offers nothing short of this. It’s an excellent, if not perfect investment that will give you peace of mind by helping your business to be ranked among the top in search engine pages, and therefore attracting numerous visitors. Whether you are selling beauty products or offering outside catering services, with this marketing strategy you will be sure to have customer’s day in day out.

Get Increased Visibility with SEO

Any credible and competent SEO firm will offer you the benefit of having your business widely known in the internet community. It will basically work both in your locality, national scale, and worldwide. Your brand will be expanded further than you probably ever expected.

Beat your competitors with SEO

Whatever products or services you are selling, you should know that you are not the only one doing that sort of business in your area. There are many others, and they are all looking to reap big just like you. If you want to make the most out of your business and be way ahead of your competitors, SEO is definitely the way to go. Remember here it’s a race to the top of listings, and a good firm will aid you in being the victor.

Higher Sales with SEO

There’s no doubt that everyone is in business to make profits, but the extent of profit making solely relies on the marketing strategies that you put in place. Now this is where SEO comes in. When you hire a professional SEO firm, nothing will deter you from getting high profits from selling your products or services. Remember search engine optimization helps you to increase your site’s visual appearance, high traffic, which translates to high earnings.

Brand awareness with SEO

You can claim to be absolute best in your business, but when your brand is not known across all areas, your business is not doing so well. You need to seek services from a firm that has years of experience in dealing with SEO. Only this way you will ensure that your brand is known by all targeted audience.

As you can clearly see from these 5 benefits that SEO is indeed an indispensable marketing tool for any business. Those who have invested in it are reaping big and recording huge sales. So, when are you going to start? Identify a good SEO provider and start your SEO campaigns today.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    @Zak@Zak, I really like your thread post, but I think you should also add in names of reputable SEO organizations, in order to assist those who will take your advice. As a lot of people are SEO writers and need the kind of information you offer in order to make good content and get the best out of SEO.

3. wilco

wilco Grammarian Apprentice
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Zak,

If you could name three note-worth approaches to more effective SEO-marketing strategies that were of credible, respectable, and effective nature, what would they be?

4. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0
    I guess, this is very difficult. If I tell you of a specific SEO organizations they will tell you that we do not guarantee exact rankings. Because SEO firms don't have control on Google search engine or any search engine, as they changes their policy and ranking process.

Hope that helps.

5. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    Yeah it helps, I was just offering pointers and other additional information he could add to this post :)

6. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0
    Great.
    By the way, What do you do?

7. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    SEO is the only way to rank a website in a search engine properly. However, many people don't know about SEO at all. That's why they leave their sites as it is and don't do anything rather spamming and fake promotions. All fo these steps are just waste of time. That';s why people must focus on SEO rather than any other stuff. If a person doesn't have any knowledge about SEO, He/She has two options to do:
    1. Hire someone for doing SEO
    2. Learn SEO and implement on the site
    The second step is preferred by me and is the best too. One should try to learn SEO by doing some type of courses. After that implement their knowledge on websites to rank them.

8. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    I am a student, I haven't gotten the qualifications I need for a job yet, I'll be able to start working from 2019. Although my parents employed me to be their child so they pay for all my basic necessities or everything. I cracked myself up.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. Zak

Zak
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +29 / -0
    If we understand the concept behind SEO, this becomes easier to understand. Search Engines have their own method of "ranking" websites and displaying them to users who are searching for the information or services the websites offer. Usually, SEO focuses on Google because it is the most widely used search engine almost all over the world, hence SEO is pretty much "tweaking or optimizing your site so Google ranks it higher". This applies to other search engines as well, for example Baidu maybe the most important search engine in China, hence SEO in China for local marketing would focus on Baidu if that were the case.

We've heard and read in several places and from several experts that Google has gotten smarter at ranking websites based on several factors, some of the important ones are: Content, Site Authority or Reputation and User Experience

So, if I were to be consulting for a website or business to do SEO, I would most certainly start with these three, mind you these three are not simple or easy to optimize depending on the niche and how large the website is, and the targeted audience.

Content: This would include keyword analysis and keyword research to find good keywords which can rank you higher in user searches. Incorporate these keywords into your content without "keyword stuffing". Commonly accepted keyword density at the moment is around 1% - 3%, a high keyword density will raise "content spam" flags and might push your site further down in search results.

Keep the keywords naturally occurring in the content using natural sentences, do not shove keywords where they don't belong like keyword, yes I love keywords, keywords are good, keywords help us, keywords are useful, keywords are important. In old SEO people got away with keyword stuffing like the previous sentences but in the new SEO world it is frowned upon and considered keyword spam or content spam.

Keep posting fresh, high quality, keyword rich content with natural sentences and make it useful for your readers. If the content is useless, you will end up having a high bounce rate and users will just hit the back button on the browser and leave your website to go somewhere else.

Site Authority or Reputation: Like any other search engine secrets, this is not fully known or explained by Google as they have confidential algorithms which rank sites based on what Google thinks are high authority sites or highly reputable websites. But, the basic understanding is that if your website is reputable, you will have a lot of followers, lower bounce rate and several high reputation sites will be linking back to you - this is where Backlinks come into play. I am not sure if domain age plays a big role in this, domain age may play a role in the first year of registration but after that I believe it is fair game for everyone irrespective of how old their domain's age. Some of the new startups are ranking high in a short period of time, if domain age played a big role new startups would struggle to get ranked.

Do not buy backlinks from cheap backlink sellers, do not spam your backlink everywhere, do not put your backlink on every cheap blog or site you can find. In the past people used to "sponsor" Wordpress themes or html templates by offering them free or funding their development costs so they could have a backlink in the footer, after Panda and Penguin, these backlink owners are struggling to disavow those backlinks because they cannot control which sites will use those templates and give them unwanted backlinks from low quality, low reputation websites.

Try to get backlinks from good websites, websites which are constantly updated and keep fresh content. Websites which are generally considered authority sites like Mashable, reputable news sites, backlinks from social media help but they are overrated, get backlinks with keyword rich anchor texts, for example, if your website sells umbrellas and your business and website name is Umbrello.com try to get backlinks with anchor text as "High Quality Umbrellas in Chicago" versus "Umbrello Chicago", on the other hand if you were trying to gain brand recognition for your brand Umbrello, you would be using the brand name as anchor text. I won't go into detail about how to get backlinks from good sites, search this forum and you will find many other posts guiding you in the right direction.

Reputation also depends on your website error rates, your online reputation on major reviews sites and your social media presence, so try to get the word out there and build your site reputation, it takes time but it helps a great deal in the long run.

User Experience: Google has become very serious with user experience issues, they do not want to send their users to websites which are broken, malformed, badly designed, not accessible or have a lot of errors, malware, security issues, etc. Work on your site to make it easy, user friendly, error free, malware free and with a good navigation structure.

Check your Google Webmaster Tools for all issues reported by Google about your website, fix all errors and work on all the warnings reported by Google. Redirect broken links to appropriate new pages instead of redirecting everything to the homepage. Won't you be annoyed as a user to click on a link to read about SEO, only to be redirected to the homepage of a website like this forum? Most users just "bounce" and click back and go to a different site which opens the page showing exactly what they came to read.

Don't block too much content from visitors, Google treats this negatively in their ranking system. If your content is not visible to unregistered users, they push you down in the search rankings as they want their users to have access to the information for which they are searching. It is okay to block certain areas like account settings, profile edits, payments, transactions and member-only areas. But, don't throw these links out there in your sitemap and block them for unregistered users, keep track of these URL structures in your robots.txt to tell Google certain parts of the site are not to be crawled, and hence Google won't be using these links in ranking your site. Make sure your sitemap does not send out these URLs to search engines only to block the users who are visiting this link unless they register or subscribe to your website.

It is okay to block the visitors after a certain amount of time on the page or after reading certain number of posts or pages. Several reputable websites throw a Login screen after reading some content on their sites, users have to login or register to be able to continue reading. This is currently acceptable as long as users have access to the initial content or part of the content without registering or logging into the website, one phrase used to denote this characteristic is "First click free", the first click which lands the user on your webpage should be freely accessible, i.e. give the user free access to the content on that page.

I am sorry :( I tried to write a reply but this has ended up becoming a sub-article itself. If I missed important points, be kind enough to point those out below so readers do not miss aspects which I failed to mention.

10. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    I was trained to write online. The tutorials included how to write online, how to write for readers, how to optimize contents of seo and smo. I have never asked an individual or a firm to optimize my contents for search engines and I do this myself. Some of my contents fetch over 300 views from search engines every day. Which may indicate that I am not bad with SEO. LOL

11. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Very well said @Zak@Zak. I think webmasters should read this one before hiring a good SEO firm. To be honest, this is one problem that I had before when trying to outsource my niche website to them. It was a failed experiment for me, because they didn't manage my site well in terms of ranking it to first page in the long run. When I hired a SEO firm before, I wasn't very careful enough and I decided to jump in right away. However, I realized that something was wrong in their own way of doing SEO (I cannot discuss specific details because it's kind of a long story). These benefits in hiring a good SEO firm is something you should be looking forward to, and always take time before deciding to jump in with them.

12. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    I totally agree with the post because getting services of a good seo firm can help you a lot to boost up your website traffic event having not enough knowledge and information about seo and its uses. Hiring a good seo company can give you a large number of benefits which go beyond getting only visitors to your website. Hiring an seo firm or company can help you implement the methods that are crucial for improving your visibility in search engines.

13. fsdqasmia

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    Before you hire a firm, must ask what techniques they are going to use. Because blacklisted techniques will harm your website.

14. Bilal Nasir

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    It's exactly right article regarding seo . Definitely you need to hire a good seo firm in order to get the good result.

15. amultani

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    Sales, visits, sign ups, and being hired by clients can be achieved easily by doing proper SEO campaigns using the legal and authentic ways.