Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion 5 Fast Selling Clickbank Products

Discussion in 'Clickbank Affiliate Program' started by Muhammad Rizwan, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    [​IMG]
    All of us must have heard about Clickbank affiliate network. They are currently the biggest online network with millions of products. The number still increases day by day. Thousands of publishers are already working on this network. It is an amazing network and a lot of features to their members. One of the most common reason people heads towards it is payment. They are paying much higher as compared to others. Secondly, Clickbank is easy to and starts making money online too. Even a newbie can join their site and start working.

Clickbank mostly has digital products that don’t require shipping. The production costs are also reduced that’s why more commission can be made. At Clickbank, the commission rate is very high but only for suitable products. If a person has selected non-popular products, then it will not happen in that case. Now after selecting a suitable product, we have to neglect the promotion costs. The ways of promotion we will use for the products also have costs. So the commission wills BT pure only after deducting those costs. Due to this reason many experts prefer to choose the top selling products. So that more sales can be made and cost of promotion is reduced a lot.

There are a lot of Clickbank products in many categories. These range from E-Marketing and Business related products to health and fitness ones. All of them have their own specific properties. So selecting the products from all of these categories airs difficult task. Selection of proper product is also impossible for newbie’s. That’s why I have made this list of top selling Clickbank products. On which top marketers are currently working on and have awesome sales. So let’s see which these products are:
    [​IMG]
    The Venus Factor
    This is one of the best selling products available on the Clickbank network. It is a new product that has rapid sales these days. It is a product of Wight loss in women’s. The guide is proper and completely based on sciatic methods of Wight loss. This one is proffered to be selected by women. Those women are whose interest is in this field of life.

The gravity of this product is very high around 329. The initial sale price is $45.95 and the commission is around 83%.

Old School New Body
    It is an also an amazing Wight loss program that offers a complete guide. They claim to be the best product in the market for losing Wight. You can look like 10 years back as a young boy. They don’t offer strict diets or any kind of difficult stuff. This is for both women and means who want to lose Wight easily.

The initial sale of this one is $19.47 and the commission is around 75%. Gravity is much higher as 225.

Google Sniper
    Google Sniper is also an amazing product to start our journey. This is a complete guide on ranking higher in Google. The basic purpose of this guide is to rank any site on #1 place. This rank would be long term den will stay up to date on SERP’s.

The initial sale price is $48.16 and 60% commission on each sale. Gravity is around 350.

Click 4 Surveys
    This is a kind of product I have not taken interest on. However, it is selling very fast on CB network because people like ways of making money online. So this program will teach about making money from paid surveys. I don’t like survey work at all, but this one is good for making money by affiliate marketing.

The initial sale price is $21.44 and commission rate is 60%. The gravity of this one is 244.

The Millionaire’s Brain
    It is the product that has been sold amazingly fast from the day it was launched. They promise to charge your mind and make it faster. It will make your mind a mind of a millionaire. People usually like these kinds of stuff and buy them. Therefore, the chance of selling this product is very high.

Initial sale $35.81 and commission is around 60%. The gravity of this one is around 137.

Final Words
    So these were the products you should count on for more money in less time. These products are currently being focused on many people. Even after that, it sells very fast for new marketers too. I hope you will find these products useful in your hunt.

#1 Muhammad Rizwan, Jan 26, 2016 at 7:12 AM
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  2. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    I am not on clickbank yet, however, I am thinking to join this affiliate network. Once I am there, I would certainly want to know how to become a successful marketer on clickbank. I will remember these tips.

3. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    It's really fast, easy and free to join Clickbank. My best buddy finally jumped the bandwagon and started to explore Clickbank by himself. To tell you honestly, out of the five products that you mentioned, I did promote George Brown's Google Sniper back then when I still have my affiliate marketing review blog. I did get commissions from him through reviewing the product based on what I have learned through them by deep research. I completely agree that these products are simply worth to promote due to the high gravity. I would also suggest that you might check out CBEngine to search more products with high gravity. Just my two cents.

4. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    You should surely join this network and start making money. It is easy to join but not to earn money. Only easy to signup for an account. In order to become successful, you need to follow these tips. After that, you should be able to make some profits from this market. Otherwise, you would be just wasting time in useless activities. Also, one more thing you need to remember is patience. Don't be silly that you will be a millionaire overnight. ou need to work properly with hard-working capabilities.

5. rayone

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +23 / -0
    I have decided to join Clickbank finally since I am hearing so many good things about this website. Actually what was stopping me I was under the impression that this is another PTC site where there is nothing but clicking endlessly on limited number of adverts.

6. jazzvaga

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +19 / -0
    i heard a lot about healthcare & motivational products being promoted by affiliates on CB that has high end gravity to sell / get promoted further.

Lot of people are into this acting as affiliates getting nice marginal profit dealing with healthcare tutorials, mind makeup, business boost strategies.

7. rayone

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +23 / -0
    Sure, I hope to learn new tactics if nothing else and that is prime object to join that site for the time being but who knows if I find something really worthwhile. I will join the site today itself and check everything minutely. I am sure I am going to find something exciting.

8. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    Health related products are the most required ones these days. Almost all types of people require health-related products on the daily basis. That's why this niche is very hot these days. However, the competition is also very high in this niche. One should only choose this niche if he/she has an interest in health related product. Because most of the time people don't have an interest in the niche. This becomes the main cause of failure of those people in this business.

9. jazzvaga

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +19 / -0
    even in case of educational products that offer long time returns, people do go into promoting them via several educational portals, blogs, directories etc. at attain retaining & revisiting customers.

10. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    How can I use Click bank Affiliate program from Bangladesh? I have seen that there have no allow for creating Click bank from Bangladesh .Please help me.

11. cortana

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    Make sure you operate within ClickBanks terms of service, that way you protect your account, earnings, and investment of time and money.

You don't want to do anything against their terms and get your account terminated and lose all your income! :)