Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Tutorial 5 Most Important Criteria For Having A Profitable Affiliate Landing Page

Discussion in 'General Tips and Tricks of Affiliate Marketing' started by cheezcarls, Feb 4, 2016.

1. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    [​IMG]

One of the best ways to make money as an affiliate marketer is to have your own affiliate landing page. Even though that we can indeed make money without a website, but this is way more effective than none at all. First and foremost, this is only intended for people who are serious to make money with affiliate marketing, and an affiliate website is needed for good. As for the article that I'm going to share today, this is gonna be all about the five most important criteria in making your affiliate website profitable like no other. But before that, let me share to you my very first experience in having my own affiliate websites for good.

It was way back 2010. I already have my affiliate marketing review blog who is making some money, but my close friend Daniel advised me to create a standalone HTML landing page for an affiliate product. During that time, he launched his first ever Wordpress plugin called Keyword Winner. He bought a .ORG domain extension for Keyword Winner (in which the .NET is already taken by someone as I remembered) for me to simply create an affiliate landing page about this product alone. But since I didn't have knowledge on creating attractive HTML pages before, I decided to outsource it for five bucks on Fiverr. Eventually, I am so happy with the affiliate landing page he created, so I uploaded the HTML file pointing to my domain and do some off-page SEO afterwards. I was doing it by writing articles on Ezine Articles, doing social bookmarks, Web 2.0 properties and so on. As a result, my landing page is on the first page, and I'm surprised that it's ranked #3 next to the Keyword Winner video once and for all.

What's really good with the affiliate website that I have is that I did get few sales on it, and I was so happy with it. But it only lasted for more than a month until sales have dropped because I didn't maintained it well. Oh well, it was a learning experience for me in order to get better next time. The reason I made few sales is because of the five criteria that I am going to reveal right now.

[​IMG]

Ok anyways, I would like to introduce you right now to five important criteria in having your very own profitable affiliate landing page once and for all:

1. Eye-catching sales headline

If you are really serious about generating sales from your affiliate website, you need to make sure that it has an eye-catching headline. It could be either you copy it from the original product vendor's sales page, or you can make your own. This is one important factor that you should include when you want to have a profitable affiliate sales page like no other. How do you like the sound of that, huh?

2. Design really matters

The design of your affiliate landing page really matters at all. Going back to my Keyword Winner affiliate landing page back then (now it was completely gone and never renewed), it was designed very well thanks to the Fiverr guy. If you really want your affiliate landing page to convert very well, it's better that your design stands out from the rest. If you don't know how to design it on your own, better outsource it to someone on Fiverr for good.

3. Never publish it without a video

Of course, we can't just let the customer read all of the interesting content that you have with the affiliate product that you're promoting. We need to let the customer stay long on our respective affiliate landing pages with the addition of a sales video. Once your affiliate website has a product sales video, for sure it will increase your sales conversions for good.

4. Published real customer reviews or testimonials

To stand out from the others, your product landing page should have real customer reviews and testimonials to be posted. How can the customer believe on what you are saying without real reviews and testimonials from true customers once and for all? This is too much to ignore for good.

5. Include your bonuses

Lastly, I know that there are other competitors who are promoting the same product as you are. In order for you to prove that you're different than them, make sure you add some product bonuses that are worth more than what they've spent.

That's it guys! I would really hope you have learned something about the five most important criteria for your affiliate landing page. Don't just learn, implement and take action!

To your affiliate marketing success!

2. Monica Chortle

White Belt

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    It was way back 2010. I already have my affiliate marketing review blog who is making some money, but my close friend Daniel advised me to create a standalone HTML landing page for an affiliate product. During that time, he launched his first ever Wordpress plugin called Keyword Winner. He bought a .ORG domain extension for Keyword Winner (in which the .NET is already taken by someone as I remembered) for me to simply create an affiliate landing page about this product alone. But since I didn't have knowledge on creating attractive HTML pages before, I decided to outsource it for five bucks on Fiverr. Eventually, I am so happy with the affiliate landing page he created, so I uploaded the HTML file pointing to my domain and do some off-page SEO afterwards. I was doing it by writing articles on Ezine Articles, doing social bookmarks, Web 2.0 properties and so on. As a result, my landing page is on the first page, and I'm surprised that it's ranked #3 next to the Keyword Winner video once and for all.