My 2 Cents 5 Podcast Marketing Tips That You Must Use

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!

Hello everyone!

I am here again to share a new idea that would benefit the entire community once and for all. I know that you may or may not gonna like this, but most of the affiliate and internet marketers (even famous personalities on the internet) are already using this stuff to share their own voice to the people or audience once and for all. Are you ready to know what is this all about?

That's right ladies and gentlemen, we're simply going to talk about podcast marketing. This is something that you should consider when you have your own blog or website for good. Let me share to you my own experience first before revealing to you the podcast marketing tips that you need to know. The first time that I realized the true potential of podcast marketing is from professional network marketer Simon Chan. I have been following him lately because I was still an active network marketer. I subscribed to his blog to receive his latest updates. There's one thing that I really love about him is that he interviewed top network marketers via his podcast, and I was so engaged and inspired of what he showed for us. I have learned so much about him, and also how he makes money through his podcast. This is really something that I wanna do on my own blog these days, and I see its true potential once and for all.

Anyways, I won't make this much longer now. Let's begin now by revealing to you five effective podcast marketing tips that you need to learn and implement right through your own website or blog. Are you ready to learn and implement them? Let's start right now!

1. The length duration of your podcast really matters

The first tip that I want you to take note in doing podcast marketing is the length duration of your podcast. Basically, you just need a microphone if you are doing it by yourself. If you have someone to interview, you can do it via Skype to do podcast interview, and it has a record feature as well. The reason why you need to have long podcast duration and shorter ones, is because it gives so much value. People are willing to listen to podcast that are longer. Going back to Simon Chan's podcasts, I have seen that his length duration was between 30 to 40 minutes long. In return, people valued it and coming back for more. This is how length duration was so important for us to do podcast marketing.

2. Your podcast ranking should be important

You should always know that ranking is really that necessary and important. It is time for you to stand out from the rest. As a podcast marketer, you should see to it that you're going to be on the top of the list. Like SEO for example, you are doing everything to rank your website or blog into the first page of it. The same thing goes with podcasts. Never aim for the lower rank, but aim high!

3. Gain more traffic to your blog or website

One of the most important tips that you should be doing for podcast marketing is simply no other than driving website or blog traffic that is targeted enough for the listeners. You just simply have to make your blog look decent and professional with unique and engaging content, and add podcast to it. After that, you're going to simply promote it to various sources on where you can find targeted audience.

4. Always listen when doing interviews

If you are doing interviews with someone, always listen to what he or she has to say. Listening effectively really matters, especially if you are doing podcast marketing. Did you know that most people will like you if you are listening to what they have to say carefully? The same thing goes to interviews in your podcast. Listening is always essential to us as podcast marketers.

5. Be thankful to your podcast listeners

Before or after the podcast, you should always thank the audience for dropping by and listening to what you have to say. If you keep doing it for every podcast that you have launched, they're going to keep coming back for more of you.

Have you learned something about these five podcast marketing tips for good?

Even me of course, I have learned a lot. It is something that we should include in our websites or blogs for good. Podcast marketing is awesome nowadays, and we should take advantage of this to gain more audience once and for all.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
I like the way you ended with thanking the listeners. Surely, the feeling of being appreciated and acknowledged will make people believe that they are valued thus, they do something in return by subscribing and be up to date in your page.