My Experience 5 Powerful Seo Keyword Research Tips To Rank On Google In 2018.

AlenBrownlee

It's not 2010 anymore. Keyword Research in SEO is as easy as it used to be. So here’s some tips to get good keywords.

1. First thing is niche. Everyone’s talking about like going across big terms like auto insurance, CEO, credit cards. Yes you can eventually get there but it takes six months to see traction with Google these days, 12 months to start seeing traffic really go up and 2 years to really be crushing it on Google. The point is don't start out of picking big keyword terms. You wanna go after and pick small niches.

2. the second tip I have for you is pick buzzwords and things that are booming. Here's what I mean. Technology is moving so fast these days that things are constantly changing, Nowadays. So why not go after new interesting things. Whether it's cryptocurrencys or whether it's new products that are coming out. The iPhone Xs Max or whatever version they're on. Go after new upcoming works and you can find them using Google Trends. Google Trends breaks down what's hot, what's upcoming that people are typing and go up all the ones that are new. The reason you want to go up the new ones is these are ones that people haven’t been trying to rank for before. They're not that competitive because it's not much competition. So if you create content around it. You’re going to skyrocket to the top way faster than if you went after all terms like credit cards.

3. Now that we got the basics out of the way and how to find the right keywords let's go into Tools you should be using. the first tool I have for you is ubersuggest. If you use that, you'll find is you can put in a keyword. It will give you ideas based on what people are typing questions right. So for example people don't type in the keywords like dog food. they'll type in key words like
What dog food is best for my animal or what dog food is great? To make my dog lose weight! These are really popular terms rumors that suggests will show you different variations are your main keyword and I'll even show you how competitive they are how much search volume you're going to get and how many people are going to click on your listing if you ring number 1 2 and number 10 or whatever the listing number is.

4. The first thing I want you to do is go to a Quora. type in key words village industries, and you're gonna see the most popular questions that people are asking. Yes I know it I talked about ubersuggest and getting ideas for long tailed non competitive terms, but the corporate about Quora is, it’s based on users feedback. You’ll see their answers. you'll see that upvotes and you would be like this is how hard it is to feel and be in a win Olympic medal. And when you start seeing the most popular questions, you'll now know what kind of content to create that's related to your space. When you do that you can search going after these because there's a lot of responses and upvotes. That means a lot of people are curious about this and by creating answers on your own blog that are more thorough and more detailed. You are not only gonna rank it here but also rank higher because you can create more detailed responses in Quora itself.

5. The last tip that I have for you is don’t always focus on keywords, focus on a theme. see back in the day when you wanted to really make money off of Google.you Would be like I wanna rank for credit cards.These days its like how much search traffic you can get with in your industry. So if you're going after credit cards, you have a website all about credit cards. Credit Karma or you to have the works are all about marketing and SEO. Sure I do rank amazingly well for terms like online marketing, Internet Marketing, SEO. but that's out where I get most my revenue and visitor come from. It's all Longtail terms. So if you want to get that Longtail terms traffic will you need to do is create detailed content about specific detailed topics. and when I'm seeing detailed topics I'm talking about not how to start a new e-commerce site. I'm talking about how to search the e-commerce site with Shopify. You see how much more specific that is. You can create a whole another article on how to create an e-commerce site using Magento. by getting very specific and then you can have a 10,000 word blog post on everything about setting it up and Shopify or Magento, you're going to dominate anyone who's trying to clear Shopify store using you know Shopify and you can break them the steps. The Templates, how to optimized for traffic, for Convergence, Email listing,adding up sales and down sales and count downtime.
and by being specific anyone who is interested in that and even potentially interested in hiring consultants or buying products or plugins or whatever you're selling related to that topic they're going to be landing on your website. because Google when google release an update. They not now just trying to rank the most popular site at the top or the one with the with most backlinks. They are also trying rank the most though website. That’s how Wikipedia does well. It's not just because they have lots of links or brand queries. it's because they keep some of the most detailed articles. you go look at the article on Abraham Lincoln it's so deep and it covers every little thing about Abraham Lincoln. They pretty much cover everything under the moon when it comes about Abraham Lincoln and that’s the same thing you do with your content. it’s not about creating 5000 pages. It's about creating pages that are super thorough and detailed that are high in quality. And when you do that you'll notice that you start ranking all the keywords related to industry and that's how you do would research in today's world. if you're still struggling to know what keyword to find or how to rank. Leave a comment and I'll be there to help you out. Thanks for staying till the end.