Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion 5 Useful Tips To Get More Likes On Facebook

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by sunshine, Dec 30, 2015.

1. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Nowadays everyone want to get more likes on facebook, here are some effective tips to get them quickly:

1. Do just regularly share post, share thoughts, and interact with your Facebook friends to make social relationship with them.
    2. Ask them for to give comments and their suggestions for your page posts.
    3. Comment on their post, involve in conversation.
    4. Reply to other posts positively and share your views and feelings about the post.
    5. Like others' pages and ask them to allow you to share your post on their pages.

2. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    If you want to get facebook like for your post, then your post should be attractive and meaningful. And you can share your post as public, it will helpful for collecting the facebook likes.

3. jazzvaga

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +19 / -0
    Keep Making Lots of Friends Through Social Media Networking is one old strategy & the new one that I would like to share here is to do cross participation with your related brand pages.

4. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    @jazzvaga Mate, in fact both have great importance,fans of social media and cross participation with the related brand pages. Simply, Likes means unique visitors which has great significance in ranking factor.

5. jazzvaga

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +19 / -0
    Yes ofcourse, i said in the correlation by which activity should be implemented in an organic & productive manner as there are gigs available online offering cheap solutions that destroy your business standard after using them.

6. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Great share that you have @sunshine@sunshine about getting more likes on Facebook. To tell you honestly about my Facebook experience before, I did have troubles in getting more likes to my Facebook fan page. I only have less fans on Facebook because I refuse myself to learn and do it my own way. I completely realized that I haven't learned enough, so I decided to give it a shot. Interacting with Facebook fans is something that I have ignored for a long time. But when I finally interact with them, I had tremendous results on my niche fan pages for good.

7. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Making regular posts and share on Facebook is really get you a little by little more likes, for real. Creating a fantastic and attractive page and create a group of similar taste of many people or join yourself and share your links there, will get you real likes.

Beatles fan may not come to you unless you reach to music group, Beatles group, old song group, UK music, etc,

8. briannagodess

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    I also suggest:

1. Create relevant but fresh content. Something that's sure to spark interest. Be funny but with a lesson. Be serious but informative. People use Facebook not just to stay social but also to stay relevant with news and events.

2. Like, like and like. If you like other people's contents, they are sure to like yours as well.

3. Comment as well. Engage your community. You need to let people know that you're there and you're listening.

Good luck!

9. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Thanks for your feed back. Actually Facebook is a great place of entertainment for users. Almost every person who used internet must have facebook account just like having a cell phone. @briannagodess the points you've explained all I've mentioned in my thread. Now its better to give anymore ideas or brief in detail the existing ones.

10. PingPongCall

White Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    People from my FB page always love when I just get on there and talk with them. It usually leads to them mentioning me to their Friends and then it just grows from there.

11. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    These is very easy way for increasing Facebook likes ,if we add a picture with our post.Please share many experience .

12. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    According to my experience getting likes on Facebook pages with manual working is a tough task. Many people fail ion getting proper likes needed for their page. I have personally made a few pages on FGacebook for many of my sites and even for some clients. Some of them become successful and receive thousands of like. However, some of them have only received a few likes in the whole month. All of this depends upon the algorithm of Facebook and the niche of our page.

Therefore, my preferred method of getting Facebook likes is using Ads. Facebook has an amazing feature called Facebook ads. Here we can a publisher or sponsor our page or any type of post on Facebook. This will be shown to the targeted audience we have selected. In this way increase the chances of getting likes. The likes would also be permanent and long lasting.

13. Renren

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    What I did is that I created a Facebook account and the picture that I uploaded is the picture of my friend which is so beautiful and then add some people. The next day a lot of people are adding the Facebook account and a lot of people like the picture sharing it, posting in my timeline and a lot more. After that I created it as a fan page. That is where I am putting my advertisements right now.

14. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    I don't know why but this trick is still working. Man people are making fake accounts on Facebook. After that, they add a girls picture on it with a few more as posts. Afterwards, a lot of people adds up in that account automatically. Because people usually send a request to girls at a faster rate. I am still confused and don't know why it happens. However, such types of accounts are not as useful as real ones. They can only be used for spamming and black hat activities.

15. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    Keeping things simple yet relevant and timely also entice people to like Facebook posts or page. It is also good to incorporate good quality videos and catchy graphics in posts to attract viewers.