50 cent the rap god!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper

Yellow Belt
I must admit that 50 cent has come up to the top of the rap game and has stayed there. he has now proved that he does not need dr dre and eminem to sell records.

He is the rap god and has a huge fanbase

Does everyone like 50 cent??

I

imported_rallyfan

i like his music, i just think that his lyrics isnt as good as what eminems are, just my opinion.

CuriousToad

Yellow Belt
Well, i do not like rap. I think that these wiggers, gangsters, and people who have no talent whatsoever, make this much money. And it shows you how gullable america is, to actually like white/black trash talking about sex, drugs, and violence. Those are my thoughts.

Viper

Yellow Belt
......................................................wat u just said there was a load of bull s***!!
People like eminem and 50 cent are skilled lyric makers and beat makers. They have the ability to make a crowd turn from a dull one to the best ever crowd, if u think tht that isnt talent then i dont know wat talent is, people listen to the lyrics of these rappers and want to become the same as them, not to be gangsters or violnt but to be a succesful person and live their own dreams, go from the gutter to stardom, these people have real talent and real skill, can u really speak as fast as ''Twista'', if the answer is no then he has talent!!

By the way i am not from the U.S im from the U.K.
This type of music is not only in the us, its world wide, im sorry if this reply may be intimadating but u really pissed me off with ur reply there!

CuriousToad

Yellow Belt
Well, talent is playing an instrument. Or, having a good voice. Um, fifty and eminem dont have a good voice. They talk with a beat. Its really a bunch of trash. Let me suggest a few bands/singers to show you what talent is. Eric Clapton,10,000 maniacs, Jimmy Buffet, Tom Petty, and other singers that can play an instrument, and have a good voice. All eminem and fifty can do is talk about crap with a beat.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Curios Toad,
You have a point there but look again how many people 50 and Eminem got supporting them, millions.
I agree with you that most of what the rap about is crap buy its a rythymic cool crap :)

Viper

Yellow Belt
CuriousToad said:
Well, talent is playing an instrument. Or, having a good voice. Um, fifty and eminem dont have a good voice. They talk with a beat. Its really a bunch of trash. Let me suggest a few bands/singers to show you what talent is. Eric Clapton,10,000 maniacs, Jimmy Buffet, Tom Petty, and other singers that can play an instrument, and have a good voice. All eminem and fifty can do is talk about crap with a beat.

What are u on about, u can have a talent in absolutley anything, these people have talent so leave them alone, just becasue u dont like them doesnt mean that they are crap!!

Have a think about that!

O

ovi

I do not like rap very very much. One of the rapper I like was in the "early ages" McHammer. But latelly I like very much the beats of Eminem & 50 cents, Anyway I agree that most of the latelly rappers are gangsters or quite criminals.

Ovi

Patrick

Yellow Belt
Viper,

I'm sorry but i don't have much respect for people like "Fiddy" and Eminem. They may be top of the comercial "game" but they're shite. If you like hip-hop then i would recomend some hip-hop artists with real skill and talent who don't just pump out the same old stuff. Jurasic 5, DJ Format and MC Abdominal, Buck65....try getting into these artists and you'll see that, yes there's a great deal of talent in hip-hop music but very little from artists like 50 Cent.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Don't you think that despite the controversy surrounding the rap artists you don't seem to like they do posses some talent?
For example forget about Eminem's anti gay antics and 50 cent's flirtation with violence etc don't you think they are sort of talented?

Patrick

Yellow Belt
i think they have some tallent but i think that like alot of mainstream artists their talent is, for the most part disproportional to the amount of attention they recieve....in the case of Eminem and 50 cent very much so!

Viper

Yellow Belt
they have lots of talent, if they had non then millions of people would stick to crappy pop music

Patrick

Yellow Belt
In my opinion they are crappy pop music...popularity has never directly reflected talent in the music industry..!

CuriousToad

Yellow Belt
Viper said:
What are u on about, u can have a talent in absolutley anything, these people have talent so leave them alone, just becasue u dont like them doesnt mean that they are crap!!

Have a think about that!
Wow. Are you fifty's bitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.