Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Tutorial 6 Google Adsense Alternatives To Monetize Your Website

Discussion in 'Google Adsense' started by Zirkon Kalti, Dec 17, 2015.

1. MyDigitalpoint

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +17 / -0
  2. networld

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +50 / -0
    Thanks for the tips, it is really helpful for those who find it difficult to get an Adsense account. Nowadays it is not easy to get an approved Adsense account.

In the list given, I have used only Chitika and my experience with Chitika was not quite impressive. The earning rate is not good when compared to Adsense. But yes, the withdrawal limit of $10 is quite low when compared to $100 limit of Adsense. But there is no use as the earning potential of Chitika is below average. Google Adsense is undoubtedly the leader among online advertising agencies.

3. ipol12

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    Many are using Infolinks and I heard a good review from a friend. Another one is Adhitz. I have an account there but I haven't use it yey so I cannot say it is a good one. It's not even in the list. But I am using Chitika and so far, I haven't earn anything from them yet. Those others in the list were unknown to me except Viglink and Bidvertiser.

4. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    To ask you really, these alternatives neither pay as much as compared to Google Adsense and nor so successful as of now. Moreover, getting Adsense account is not so difficult just follow its instruction and get easily new Google Adsense account. Four years before I've created a technology related site, regular update it with unique and quality posts and did some SEO to promote, then within 2 month of this fresh created site (2 month age) I had got Adsence account and still working well.