My Suggestion 9 Tips To Drive Internet Traffic To Your Website Which You Can't Affort To Overlook

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

csilla

You have set up a website with very useful information that you think it will benefit your visitors. Day to days, you keep update the latest information and publishing articles; hoping people will visit your website and found your useful information. But day in day out you check your website traffic stats, there are no one comment and your website has very low impressions. Why it's like that? There reason is nobody knows your website. There are thousand of hundreds of website on internet, you put your website on internet but who will know your website if you not announce it. Yes, you need to drive the traffic to your website, but how?Here are 10 tips in no particular order of importance, that you can start doing now to get traffic moving to your website.

1. Submit or Add Your Site to Major Search Engines Search engines submission will increase your Page Ranking and when your web page is ranked in a high ranking positions, your website will be easily searched and seen by internet users if your pages are meeting their relevant search keyword. Focus on major search engines such as Yahoo, Google and MSN. Don't use the free submission service or fee submission which will submit to many search engines because those services might hurt your page ranking as many has banned by major search engines such as Yahoo and Google.

2. Pay-per-click (CPC) Marketing If you marketing budget is sufficient, you could use Pay-per-click (CPC) marketing service provided by Google (Google Adwords) & Yahoo. CPC is one of very effective way to drive traffic to your website.

3. Audio Postcard for email marketing Internet has been for a short time but it has gone through various revolutions, today, silence web now can start talking and help you to promote your website. AudioGenerator.com is one of leader in providing integrated human voice audio clip which you can be added to your website and email. Because the human voice has the power to influence, motivate, and persuade prospects to click "Order Now" buttons faster and with less resistance. AudioGenerator.com also has audio postcard which can help you drive significant traffic to your website. We had tried the audio postcard of AudioGenerator.com to drive traffic to our website at studykiosk.com, it a proven method.

source:http://mywebauthor.com

interesting article but the email marketing part may sound like some spaming.

N

nameslot

1. Submit or Add Your Site to Major Search Engines Search engines submission will increase your Page Ranking and when your web page is ranked in a high ranking positions, your website will be easily searched and seen by internet users if your pages are meeting their relevant search keyword.
I totally disagree with this one.

Just submitting our sites to the search engines cannot get us Page Rank or better positions in the search engines. I don't know who wrote this kind of stuff.

M Nabil

Yellow Belt
When you submit your website to Google it will get PR after a PR update or two even if doesn't have a single backlink, so submitting websites to search engines is useful; you don't have a chance to rank if you don't submit your website to search engines :)

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
When you submit your website to Google it will get PR after a PR update or two even if doesn't have a single backlink, so submitting websites to search engines is useful; you don't have a chance to rank if you don't submit your website to search engines :)
Untrue. Pagerank is a logrithmic scale of how popular your website is as compared to all the websites on the internet as a whole. Submitting your website to search engines will not gain you any links indexable by google therefore wont increase your pagerank.

M Nabil

Yellow Belt
Untrue. Pagerank is a logrithmic scale of how popular your website is as compared to all the websites on the internet as a whole. Submitting your website to search engines will not gain you any links indexable by google therefore wont increase your pagerank.
Pagerank is a measure of how important a website is; while backlinks are probably the most important factor that gets you a high PR, other factors count like traffic and website age.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
Pagerank is a measure of how important a website is; while backlinks are probably the most important factor that gets you a high PR, other factors count like traffic and website age.
I think you my friend are a little confused as to what page rank is:

The adopted definition of page rank is as follows:
Pagerank: Devised by Google, it measures not only how many links point to a website, but the "quality" of the sites providing the links.

Traffic and Website age have NO EFFECT on page rank.

For more information you can read this article:
Page Rank Explained with Examples

Lorna

Yellow Belt
I may be wrong about this, but I have been advised that just listing your site in every search engine is definately not going to help you with Google, as they like to give quality results, and look on this sort of overkill as spam.

This is just what I have been told - I don't know if it is correct but it would make sense to be sure of the quality of the search engine you are submitting to.

Status
Not open for further replies.