Seeking Reviews A New Website And Would Love Feebacks

centreforsurgery

Hi everyone,
I work for a private healthcare clinic and recently have worked on a new website. Please take a look at the website and review it.
Here is the link:
Code:
centreforsurgery.com
We are aiming for simplicity, ease of access and informative.

Greatly appreciated,

Centre for Surgery

Last edited by a moderator:

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
Yellow Belt
Hi everyone,
I work for a private healthcare clinic and recently have worked on a new website. Please take a look at the website and review it.
Here is the link:
Code:
centreforsurgery.com

Greatly appreciated,

Centre for Surgery
Hello! I have recently browsed your website and I have I got to say but pretty awesome and beautiful. This is a beautifully-designed professional medical website that you have designed, and I think it would attract your patients to check more from you. The color combinations of your website are great, and I really like your "Schedule A Consultation" tab on the left that redirects the user to choose their appointments and so on. The only downside that I am experiencing right now is that your website is too slow to load, especially in every pages (or is it just me), as I check other ones and they look fine to me. My advice for you is that you should be gaining more social media and organic traffic exposure to keep you guys getting consistent inquiries.

Vinaya

Yellow Belt
I am impressed with the design. I checked couple of contents, pages loads really fast.Your theme color is also very pleasing.

Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt
Hi everyone,
Here is the link:
Code:
centreforsurgery.com

Greatly appreciated,

Centre for Surgery

I believe it is already achieved. You have really done a fabulous work on the website. It is simple yet stunning and very navigational.
Seo is also has been done on the website. Few images should need to optimized, though.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
I do think the site really looks good. It looks really professional based on its design or interface. The color itself is perfect for such field. I don't think you have to change something. It is also good to see the doctors in the front page.

Renren

Yellow Belt
You did a good job on your website. Let me guess, I think you really worked on it and consult some people to finish this one. All I can say is that it's simple and readable. Comparing to what I can do alone this one is better.

bharath

Staff member
Yellow Belt
Everything is good with your site. if you still want suggestion, then here is one the index page is too long so that readers will get bored. My advice is to make lower the content in the front page, so readers can move to next pages what they need either skin or breast, or face.

Anyway the design is more attractive for every patient.

sunshine

Yellow Belt
Hi everyone,
Here is the link:
Code:
centreforsurgery.com

Greatly appreciated,

Centre for Surgery
Nice website developed, but I'd like to give few suggestions as per my opinion;
1. Make the top image slider a bit short, this is too big image slider.
2. Make the font of text a bit larger (as rest of down texts) under headings "WHO WE ARE" and "WHAT WE DO"
3. If you change color of the theme with colorful and with bright tone, I think it will be more attractive look. Here your color tone is almost purple type.

coolyfrost

Yellow Belt
I think that your website was beautifully made. It is definitely very simple to use. However, I would suggest taking some things from the main page such as the latest news and to put it separately as the main page is very, very long. Besides that I can't find any flaw whatsoever so great job!

patrickkenyi

Yellow Belt
I have just visited the site and I must say it is really impressive and I wouldn't change a thing. It looks nice, clean and really professional, not to mention the sleek design and theme with amazing graphics. The site also seems very easy to use and navigate through; I definitely would not hesitate to trust the site's services.

masterbusiness

Yellow Belt
Good thing that you have provided links that lead to social media and I also love the images you chose to attract clients. The homepage is also not full of texts that will bore clients and I think that promos or discounts will boost your page's traffic even more.

bharath

Staff member
Yellow Belt
Hi,
You are always welcome, let me know if I can assist to you anymore I may ask you to use AMP code from Google for loading pages faster on Mobile, smart phones and Tablets.