Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Experience A Simple Success Formula To All

Discussion in 'Lifestyle and Health Topics' started by Ramakrishnan, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Ramakrishnan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +11 / -0
    Everyone wants happiness and success in their life. But most of them forget a simple success formula. Success depends on what you think, believe and act. There is no other short cut. So if you face any problems, just change what you think, believe and act; it will change your life.

2. networld

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +50 / -0
    You are absolutely right. That is why experts stress on positive thinking. Positive thinking can make our work more easy and increase the chance of success. But if you start a work with negative thoughts in mind most probably your efforts will be in vain. Thoughts are the starting point of action. It is thought that lead to an action, so if your thoughts are not good we can't expect the action to fetch any favorable result.

Thanks for reminding this simple and basic, but power rule to success. I think everybody know this, but hardly practice this in our daily life.

3. ipol12

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    Think, believe, and act. Only three words but they were deep enough and motivational. I do agree that without these three words applied, you can never succeed. Nobody succeeded, either not thinking, not believing and not acting. If you don't believe you will succeed, you will never succeed.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. dcristo

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +37 / -0
    Yes, even your happiness requires this. If you stop caring about what other people think, you will be a much happier person. A lot of the time, anxiety/fear gets in the way of what we are trying to accomplish.

5. networld

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +50 / -0
    That's quite optimistic and right in the sense that thinking is the first level of action. No action can take place without thinking Even if you want to take a pen you need to think first. Then you have to believe that you can take the pen and then act on it by grabbing it. I think positive attitude comes in the believing part. First we have to believe ourselves and say to ourselves that we can do this. This makes the chances of success much brighter.

A pessimist on the hand would be doubtful if he will be able to do this. This will reflect in his end output too. Having said that action is finally going to affect your output, but it should be backed by your positive thoughts.

6. ipol12

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    I love the illustration you used here. Let me add this. Too much skepticism and fear will become a hindrance to succeed too. I am not saying skepticism is bad as it sometimes gives you the right instinct but going through extreme skepticism will never do good.

7. Ramakrishnan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +11 / -0
    You have explained it in a nice way. Our positive attitude is the guiding force behind success. It is our thoughts that are converted into beliefs. So we should think positively, then only we will have positive belief on ourselves and go ahead with right action that will lead to success.

That is why it is said: If we can change our thoughts, we can change our life. …..Yes, it can convert a beggar in the street into a king on the throne; and a thief in the darkness into a saint in the heaven!

8. networld

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +50 / -0
    You explained it very well, thanks for the insight. You said it right that our thoughts can make us a winner or loser in future. Thoughts are the initial steps of action and if our thoughts are not encouraging it will adversely affect our actions and result in failure.

Having said that we can't be a success in every thing we do. Sometimes we need to face failures. But what matters is how quick we stand up from a fall or failure. Every failure has to be taken as an opportunity to learn something. It is rightly said that failure is the stepping stone to success. Experience is our great teacher, but sometimes we can also learn from others experiences.

9. Renren

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    Believing in yourself will surely help you achieve what you want to do. Thinking is the hardest part, because you always need to think and make the right decision in order to be successful. Act now before it's too late will surely help also to attain success in our life.