Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Adnetworks For Niche Websites

Discussion in 'Other PPC and Ad Networks' started by Vinaya, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    I am in the middle of monetizing three websites, which are in three different niche.Please suggest good PPC, CPA, CMP ad networks? Adsense is best PPC network, what are the networks that pay better rate fo CPA and CMP? How about using different networks on same website?

2. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0
    PPC is not for monetizing, its a advertising platform.
    Using PPC, you can advertise your website on various platforms. To use PPC networks such as Google Adwords or Bing, you need to be good at it, its not childs play. You have to invest a lot.
    Second, CPA, if you are starting with CPA, go for cpagrip OR choose from these networks - list of cpa networks
    Third, CMP, you mean CPM, right? its cost per thousand, just like Adsense, but adsense works in other way.
    There are hundreds of CPM networks, you just have to choose the right one,meaning who pays much more than other.
    Good Luck!

3. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    With Adsense you have to follow some rules for using other affiliate programs. Without Adsense you can mix ads because affiliate programs allow for placing with other programs too.

IF you want CPM networks, first check on buy sell ads as per the requirement and if you have more visitors the advertisers comes automatically to your desk. I suggest you to post your stats so people can suggest best programs that meet to your website.

It all depends upon the location for getting success in CPA networks, else place the code from CPC programs.

4. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
  5. Jaime

Jaime New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I would add to this list Smartyads programmatic company, as it deals with publishers and ad buyers and offers wide range of solutions. The rate is very nice especially if you have US traffic.

6. amysmart0126

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I agree with skylimit.57184, we can run various advertising through ppc platform.

7. Rachelpham

Rachelpham New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Have you tried Rhythm One, Realkai, Exponential ad networks? They are some average and small ad networks that I can easily sign up and get approved fast. I once joined Rhythm One but 2 months ago I tried switching to Realkai for my website and it's all great til now.
    Just give them a try!

8. vac2018

vac2018 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I need to know how can I monetize my webiste https: // vacancies .ae