News/ Info Adrian Mutu Vs. Chelsea

Do you think that Adrian Mutu has take drugs or is just a "make-up" story?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ovi

Do you think that Adrian Mutu has take drugs or is just a "make-up" story to compromise his image?

C

cristiu

yes

Yes, he confirmed today, he taked cocaine ...

Last edited by a moderator:
O

ovi

Hello

Did you heard the last news?
Ahnetov (boss from Sahtior Donetc) has call Abramovici (boss from Chelse) to take Mutu, so imagine that is very very possible to don't take any suspension just a moan and a few visits to the doctor :)
When Inter heard about this offer, they call Abramovici too to buy Mutu..so guys...

Ovi

C

criserb

From my opinion they should give him the maxim punishment possible, it will be one example for the future. I hate drags !!!

O

ovi

Hello

First of all, it's not sure that he take cocaine no one say that, after this is a good sign that he go to the doctor. He take something but I think that is not cocaine..

Ovi

C

criserb

Temi, I can be lenient with anything but not with drugs. He has a lot of money he should drink, he should make anything he wants but why drugs?

I think that drugs are the worst think that happened to this planet. In my opinion nothing were bad then drugs.

temi said:
But don't you think its good to be lenient sometimes?

C

criserb

I don't know what you are saying if you see a friend of you taking drugs, and he sell every thing from his house for buying drugs. I had a fiend like this, he wasn't to close to me but it was my friend… now he's in some hospital I think, I don't know many things about him in the last time… but trust me it was a very good boy and now…

Now, he's very dependent, his parents are destroyed every things were ok till drugs… that's why I have that opinion about drugs…

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Mutu given seven-month suspension

Sacked Chelsea striker Adrian Mutu has been handed a seven-month ban by the Football Association disciplinary committee for failing a drug test.
An FA statement said Mutu was suspended "subject to completing a programme of education and rehabilitation" and the punishment was backdated to October 25.

Source and full story: news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/3973219.stm

O

ovi

:)

Thanks Temi for the news, I just see the news on the TV news, anyway the 9 months is ok, he can still train himself. He must be clever now.

Ovi

Status
Not open for further replies.