My Experience Adsense Haunting Experience

Nocturnal Writer

Since I loved to write to express my line of thoughts and experiences, I wanted to create a blog of my own so that I could put them in place and had circulated all over the web or the Internet.

My first blog was created sometime in February 2011. I kept on writing and writing. My readers, my followers unexpected kept on pouring. With such indication, I was inspired to write more and more.

In so doing, the thought to monetize my humble came to mind. I applied with AdSense. As a matter of days, it was approved. Excited as I was, I kept on monitoring the result. Sad to note, however, I received an email that my AdSense in my blog was blocked for the reason of indiscriminate clicks.

I reapplied for I was a newbie. I had not so far familiarized the terms. It was granted. After a week or so, it was again blocked. I worried. I appealed for to no avail. I used the email address of my wife for reapplication. It was granted. The same haunting experience confronted me.

I took a rest for several years without AdSense in my blog. After 3 to 4 years, I apply. It is granted for a day cause when I checked it up the following day my AdSense ads could no longer be displayed.

Do I have another opportunity to monetize my blog? Or I would rather look for free ads which my blog could earn. What do you think?