Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Experience Adsense Haunting Experience

Discussion in 'Google Adsense' started by Nocturnal Writer, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Nocturnal Writer

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Since I loved to write to express my line of thoughts and experiences, I wanted to create a blog of my own so that I could put them in place and had circulated all over the web or the Internet.

My first blog was created sometime in February 2011. I kept on writing and writing. My readers, my followers unexpected kept on pouring. With such indication, I was inspired to write more and more.

In so doing, the thought to monetize my humble came to mind. I applied with AdSense. As a matter of days, it was approved. Excited as I was, I kept on monitoring the result. Sad to note, however, I received an email that my AdSense in my blog was blocked for the reason of indiscriminate clicks.

I reapplied for I was a newbie. I had not so far familiarized the terms. It was granted. After a week or so, it was again blocked. I worried. I appealed for to no avail. I used the email address of my wife for reapplication. It was granted. The same haunting experience confronted me.

I took a rest for several years without AdSense in my blog. After 3 to 4 years, I apply. It is granted for a day cause when I checked it up the following day my AdSense ads could no longer be displayed.

Do I have another opportunity to monetize my blog? Or I would rather look for free ads which my blog could earn. What do you think?