Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Advantage Of .net Programming Over Php

Discussion in '.NET Programming' started by vikas, May 28, 2018.

1. vikas

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Being a student I am trying to know what are the advantages of .net language over the PHP

2. Raj Gawdi

Raj Gawdi Website Laten Maken en Logo Ontwerpen
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    .Net is a large platform for coding than PHP. The primary advantage of using this is that it provides a GUI interface (Graphical User Interface) for coding. You simply have to drag and drop the labels, textboxes etc. means you don't have to write code for making textboxes in .Net language. Designers can work on the design and the coding at an equivalent time.

3. vikas

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Thanks for your useful response but i also i want to know the advantages .NET over PHP in coding context not designing. valuable suggestions are welcome in advance.