Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My 2 Cents Advantages Of Using Google Custom Search Engine

Discussion in 'Google Adwords' started by Pooja Sharma, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Pooja Sharma

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    It was the first time that I used a custom search engine while writing a report and the results which I got were relevant and close to what I wanted. I would suggest to everyone who faces a hard time in finding the correct answer on search engines. It is free and all can use it.

2. dcristo

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +37 / -0
    Huh? It is my understanding that the Google Custom Search box is added to websites to search for content on the site instead of using a standard search box. It is not another search engine.

3. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Google custom search allows you to add a custom search box into your site and to keep the visitors in searching on your site. You can add the custom search box by adding the code from your Adsense account.

4. dcristo

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +37 / -0
    Exactly, it has nothing to do with Google's search engine.