My 2 Cents Advantages Of Using Google Custom Search Engine

Pooja Sharma

It was the first time that I used a custom search engine while writing a report and the results which I got were relevant and close to what I wanted. I would suggest to everyone who faces a hard time in finding the correct answer on search engines. It is free and all can use it.

dcristo

Content Writer
I would suggest to everyone who faces a hard time in finding the correct answer on search engines. It is free and all can use it.
Huh? It is my understanding that the Google Custom Search box is added to websites to search for content on the site instead of using a standard search box. It is not another search engine.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
Google custom search allows you to add a custom search box into your site and to keep the visitors in searching on your site. You can add the custom search box by adding the code from your Adsense account.

dcristo

Content Writer
Google custom search allows you to add a custom search box into your site and to keep the visitors in searching on your site. You can add the custom search box by adding the code from your Adsense account.
Exactly, it has nothing to do with Google's search engine.