Neutral Affiliate Assassin Wordpress Plugin

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!

Hello guys!

I am back again for another honest review of mine, and it's no other than Affiliate Assassin Wordpress plugin. I would like to tell you that I am not paid to post this review. I am posting this review because I want to share my honest experience about this plugin that totally blow my mind away back then. But what makes you think that I was totally blown away with Affiliate Assassin Wordpress plugin?

The creator of this plugin is no other than Nick Arnold. He is thinking out of the box when it comes to innovative ways to market your products, offers or services that you have. This is why he created this plugin that can trust jack websites and put your affiliate ads or opt-in form to increase attention to your targeted customers. Although he is not the original one who can trust jack these authority websites, but there are other products I believe who are way ahead of him.

But why is Affiliate Assassin Wordpress plugin different from other trust jack plugins out there?

For me, out of all the trust jack programs that I have bought and tried, this one has unique features that are never seen in any Wordpress plugin or standalone programs that I have on my arsenal. The real difference between this plugin and others is that it has three features that you can advertise your affiliate ad or opt-in box instead of one.

My own thoughts with the Affiliate Assassin Wordpress plugin

Like for instance, Click Jacker also functions the same as Affiliate Assassin Wordpress plugin. One of the latest trust jacking plugins called CPA Phoenix is also similar and functions almost the same thing as the plugin that I have. But Affiliate Assassin is way different than these plugins that I have experienced once and for all.

Not only that this plugin has lightbox ad feature (which is common to trust jack programs and plugins), but it has additional three new features like framed ad, framed content and floating links. It is very easy and smooth to use for me, and I have tested some high authority websites that I can trust jack like no other. Eventually, it worked for me and this plugin looks great. However, there are some setbacks as well, in which I will reveal it to you on my pros and cons of Affiliate Assassin Wordpress plugin.

Without further ado, I would like to share with you about the pros and cons that this plugin have, prior to my own honest experience:

Pros:

* It has four features (lightbox ad, framed ad, floating box and framed content)

Not only it uses the most common lightbox ad that the other programs are using, but also they have three additional features that are not present in other programs. These are what we call the framed ad, framed content and floating links. Out of all the four to be honest, my favorite feature is floating box in my own opinion.

* It has the capability to "Trust Jack" websites

All I can say that this plugin has the capability to trust jack high authority websites, just like the other plugins in the market. You can take advantage of earning affiliate commissions or gaining lots of subscribers with this plugin.

* Easy to share to social media sites and other communities

We all know that we hate being in front of hard sellers, right? If you don't want them to get upset on what you're doing, you're going to silently promote your affiliate offers or opt-in form by sharing the link of the high authority site you trust jacked to social media sites and other communities as well.

Cons:

* Some sites can't be "Trust Jacked" by this plugin

There are some limitations as well. There are some high authority sites who blocked themselves from being iFramed by third-party software, plugins, etc. like Youtube and others.

* Can't change position of your floating box when editing

When I try to edit my link's floating to change it from one side to another, there's no exact feature. I should delete the campaign and create a new one again.

* Slight issue with the framed content

On the framed content, when I try put an affiliate banner or opt-in form, it always shows the "http" part on the lower left side of the banner placement, which is annoying to me.

Conclusion

I would give this plugin a decent rating of 3 out of 5! I can't say positive for now, because of the less customer support ability that they have, and as of now this hasn't been updated with improved features. I also saw that this offer was closed and not available on the Warrior Forum anymore, but could be available in other sources. But anyways, it's still worth a try.

jazzvaga

I see, the only problem with plugin I see is that different themes can have different plugin configuration of frame, not universal ones. If that happens, then you would need to identify issue behind it and put into the plugin. I will look for some other options.

amultani

One of its features that enables us to share the content on social media is excellent. Other features are also awesome.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
I see, the only problem with plugin I see is that different themes can have different plugin configuration of frame, not universal ones. If that happens, then you would need to identify issue behind it and put into the plugin. I will look for some other options.
@jazzvaga Did you bought this plugin by yourself too? Another problem of this plugin right now is that it is already taken off the market, and it was now closed for further sales. But the biggest problem that I have with this plugin now is that they have zero customer support now. I tried to figure out on how to fix tiny errors that this plugin have (maybe I have to contact the developer of this one, if he's still alive).

One of its features that enables us to share the content on social media is excellent. Other features are also awesome.
@amultani So it means you have already tried this plugin by yourself? How can you say it's excellent and awesome if you haven't tried this yourself. Of course, I have tried this because I bought this myself years ago.