Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My 2 Cents Affiliate programs are they worth it?

Discussion in 'General Tips and Tricks of Affiliate Marketing' started by gkd_uk, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gkd_uk

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    I joined an affiliate program a while ago. It was one from the company who host my websites.

I placed a banner on one of my sites for a week and then decided to remove it.

A few months on, i receive an email to say i have made my first sale. I then received another for a second sale a few days later.

How do affiliate schemes work for you? Have you had any success?

2. SolidShellSecurity

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    We are about to launch a massive campaign so will be sure to give details and how it goes for us.

3. trendisle

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    It depends what affiliate program scheme you use. If it is a reliable program, then you'll succeed step by step.

4. eUK-host

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Yes, definitely affiliate programs are worth it. It is the best way to earn easy customers for companies and easy money for affiliates. In affiliate marketing the only thing you need to do is get complete knowledge about the affiliate products and services. Also, you need to have a good communication skills and power to convince a visitor and convert it to a customer. Affiliate marketing can be done from anywhere. The best place to do affiliate marketing is the Social Networking platforms.

5. Lillian

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    It's true, because we have the affiliate program and i'm looking for the affiliate now, so i know this kind of work deeply! You'd know the website and the company you stand for at first, then you'd have the influence to make other members purchase the products from your link or your part.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.