Affiliates

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricejaco

White Belt
Hi,

I am web manager for the various websites, and now, I have chosen the option of doing the web affiliation for the varous websites, I received 70% of the commission, on my first sale with the cpwebhosting dot net.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
jumpenjuhosaphat >You can get branded tools at iwebtool, but I think that Temi is offering up a similar deal right here, so you probably don't have to go anywhere.

Jump has got such an amazing clarity of thoughts that I wish I posses. Like jump said Rakib, lets see if we can do a deal. You can have a branded tools from here (free) and you can buy unbranded as knock down price :)

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
Is it 70% of the recurring amount or 70% of the signup payment? I have seen places paying upto 300% comission on sales but it turns out only to be of the first payment and the people are locked into a 1 or 2 year deal making the comission only 15% not 300%.

ricejaco

White Belt
70% sounds excellent, If I do not have my own web hosting company I would have been tempted to go for it :)
Well, Its a reseller hosting company, with your webhosting company you can always do this, and when you will be assoicated with the cpwebhosting, you will find that our tech. team will be also supporting your business.

ricejaco

White Belt
umm , 70% of the commission sound good indeed
If its sounds good to u, then for what you are waiting, this is the golden opportunity, do you know, this time, with the commission cpwebhosting has offered the best web affiliate a holiday trip to India.

ricejaco

White Belt
Is it 70% of the recurring amount or 70% of the signup payment? I have seen places paying upto 300% comission on sales but it turns out only to be of the first payment and the people are locked into a 1 or 2 year deal making the comission only 15% not 300%.
Well, this is for one time, its true that, but this is also true that cpwebosting wab affiliates are earning more than 5K USD per month too, with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.