Help Me/Question Affordable Dedicated Server Bulgaria?

Keywebo

Yellow Belt
Need Super fast processor, location - Bulgaria
Requirements: Dual E5-2680v2, 64gb ram, 2x 2TB disk or 2x500gb SSD
What can you say about warez-host.com Dedicated Server Bulgaria ?
What host is better from your views?

Jostik

White Belt
Servers from asvhost.com and inxy.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Top-notch companies! Good support, very responsive to our company's requirements. Reasonable price. Recommended!.

Gensol

White Belt
I would highly recommend warez-hot.com offshore hosting for any sort of PHP/mySQL hosting needs. I love the fact that I feel like a valued client whenever I have a question that I need to ask - it feels like I'm in contact with human beings who treat me as a human being, rather than getting soulless cranky responses.

dHSdrock

Yellow Belt
Low price barrier to entry and high end support, that's the whole hosting package from one provider!
The features offered in Dedicated Server Bulgaria are unique. As a satisfied warez-host.com customer, I highly recommend them!

RockFord

Yellow Belt
There are thousands of web hosting providers out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting providers like Exmasters.com web host.
I also like their pricing for such feature-rich web hosting packages. They have stellar customer service, fast servers, unique features.

Gob_lin

White Belt
Right dedicated servers from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com can be good for all your needs.
Hands down the best hosting providers I've dealt with .Both the staff and their attitude are positive and helpful and if a problem arises it usually takes no more than minutes to solve.