Alexa Ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRR

White Belt
Please tell me how alexa ranking is important from SEO point of view. Is Alexa rank have any value in SEO or in determining the rank of a website?

Luq

Yellow Belt
Alexa ranking is useful for researching sites and seeing how well they are doing and how important they are in terms of actual visitors & traffic. Another thing is that it measure your traffic.

Cheers

Hafsoh

Yellow Belt
I think Alexa rank is worthless for seo of any website, they don't have a good algoritm yet to calculate the real rank, it just increasing not per the website quality, but alexa rank is increase as per the hits to the sites.

N

nhuangnhan

Alexa not tell the valid data from visitors. use tracker and analyze log automatic or program php user tracker from http request. tracker only work if user allow javascript.

NN
sorry for my english

shabbirprince

Yellow Belt
Alexa ranking is calculated based on the combined measure of unique visits to the website and pageviews. It gives you an idea of how far your website has been ranked with visitors

RiverWire

Yellow Belt
It has no relevance to SEO what so ever, at most sometimes it will show perspective site buyers to look twice at stats before deciding on a purchase but over all its to easy to fake your rank with paid traffic

A

andrejs1991

Alexa in my opinion is the most important of your website future, better alexa rank you have, more chance to get advertisers to be interested in your website and put on it any type of advertismetns and you will get for that big money fro mthem of course, also to improve oyur alexa rank of your website you should buy alexa traffic, i have already bought 10k and my rank from 7 million went to 6 million.

YooHee

Yellow Belt
Plesae suggest how alexa ranking is important by SEO point of view
if you want to check the changes on your traffic you can rely to alexa rankings, as long as your alexa ranking is going down, there are traffic or visitors that come you your site :D

C

cronik239

Alexa in my opinion is the most important of your website future, better alexa rank you have, more chance to get advertisers to be interested in your website and put on it any type of advertismetns and you will get for that big money fro mthem of course, also to improve oyur alexa rank of your website you should buy alexa traffic, i have already bought 10k and my rank from 7 million went to 6 million.
Exactly, that's what Alexa is good for.

ruz32

White Belt
I think alexa is just a way to see how a site is doing in terms of traffic but it doesn't increase the ranking.

Status
Not open for further replies.