Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion Always Help Others When They Are Facing Tough Times In Their Business.

Discussion in 'General Business Topics' started by justiinn, Feb 22, 2016.

1. justiinn

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    Six years ago one of my friend had started her own business.In the beginning she was so happy as she has her own jewellery shop and has manage everthing without asking for money from their family and didnt take any loan.
    but recently when i met her she was so disheartened and when i asked her about her problem.
    she said that she is facing big loss in her business and due to some personal problem she is not able to figure out what to do in this situation
    i am so helpless as i cant do anything for her except standing beside her to encourage her and to face all the problems together.
    i know this cant change the reality but i am happy because i can see a smile on her face.
    so dont leave your friends when they have tough times as you cant change the present but you can encourage them to not to lose hope but to fight for it

2. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    Yes your suggestion is right and very helpful.
    If you have a business and you get lot of experience then you can help other people to open his own new business.
    For example our parents have lot of experience of his life and He realize actual life.
    And our parent teach how to make your life good.
    Same here if you have lot of experience then you teach any people how to success in his business.

3. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    You can somewhat share herself in your business or services. Its also a best way. Because, sharing a little of yourself makes you relax and obviously you have a trusted partner establish herself as your company's thought leader.

4. Pooja Sharma

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    There's come the time when everyone require helps from other and if received they apppreciate in return and make sure that trust relationship is being maintained between them.This trust further plays its own magic considering the ready to help hands for the one who helped ever.This in return provides the secure platform to establish business entities.

5. Prasoon Arora

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    Business is all about taking risks.Ups and downs will be there but yes we should always be helping each other so that one should not get demotivated. Its not important that only financial help matters. You can help your friends in hard times by giving moral support and also by doing some advertising the business within your friends of friends. Some or the other day it will get stable.

6. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    That is bad. I remember buying some goods from sellers from China at Tradekey with the website called honestyme.com, just one look at this URL will give you assurance that it is a fake site that claim to sell all kinds of original brand name goods at reduced price, After I sent them the money, they sent me a package that contains nothing but a useless item I forgot what it is. Tradekey is based in Pakistan if you don't know about this site.