Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Experience Amazon's associate program

Discussion in 'Amazon Affiliate Marketing' started by Alex, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Amazon is by far the largest, best known leading online retailer in the world today.

They are constantly investing huge amounts of money into further developing, optimizing and testing different selling concepts and techniques.

Millions of dollars had been invested into the site so far. And there's a good reason to.

Apart from owning more websites such as imdb.com, alexa.com, various online clothing, hardware and tool stores (and what not?), amazon.com is the top merchandise mover and it doesn't look like that's going to change anytime soon now. Almost anyone online has at least heard of amazon once.

They sell their own stuff, third party merchandise as well as let other individuals sell directly on the site. They have a successful affiliate program which is also to be credited for a lot of online exposure and advertising done by various people over the internet practically "for free". Sure, they get their commission and earn money, but they don't really take anything from amazon without giving back more. It's just a brilliant concept and believe it or not, amazon actually developed and pioneered online affiliate marketing.

What's your experience with the program? Mine has been very positive in the past.

2. digithemes

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Just starting with Amazon earlier this year and I can say it's very good, I'm getting a quite high conversion.

3. zebios

Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I've never succeed to reach a penny from amazon :( :( :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.