Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Seeking Reviews An Online Shopping Portal To Shop Everything.

Discussion in 'Review Websites' started by Prasoon Arora, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Prasoon Arora

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    I have receltly taken the project to build an online portal for the client and wish to get your reviews so that I can think of the modification if required.
    The theme have been selected by the client so no changes can be made.
    jashn-e-rasoi.com, which would be a revolutionary portal which have everything that an online portal should have of the same type.
    From emailing, calling and other social media interaction everything is here.
    Please share your feedback if any.

2. Pooja Sharma

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    If it is a big project including all possible products then try to keep it more managed as the visitors of the online portal should not get confused in searching for their product. I checked the website "jashn-e-rasoi.com" and it seems like your client has planned for all the possible eatables. You can add widgets for facebook, twitter and add an email form so that the customers can give feedback.

3. Prasoon Arora

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    Is is really a good suggestion to add Facebook and other social media channels on website as it may automatically promote my brand. There are two separate emails form provided on contact us page and order us page in order to clear the confusion which form the have to respect to provide suggestion, request for an estimate, and order us through respective form.

4. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Social media is best way to promote our online business easily and it's also help in getting a new visitors and returning visitors when you are posting any new offers on your social pages. A of of users promoting your product if your web portal have social sharing option.