Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Analytics

Discussion in 'Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools' started by bharath, Jan 27, 2016.

1. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    What is the best free service to offer analytics of recent visitors. I am not seeing in Google analytics what did they searched to visit my site.
    The analytics shows they came from search engine, but what keywords used it won't show.
    Can some body tell me how we can know those keywords used to visit our site?

2. PrashantD

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    Google Analytics does come with Search Query tracker which you can use for tracking the organic traffic and know that which search queries are bringing traffic to your website. You can see the Search Engine Terms bringing traffic under the section 'Queries'. Let me know if you still need any help! :)

3. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    they didn't provided when I clicked for keywords, you can take a look at the screenshot. I was missing most keywords and that was leaving me behind for not getting high traffic.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this, a friend of mine too told Google analytics wont show for some keywords and it counts under direct visitors.

[​IMG]

4. PrashantD

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    This happens for everybody and for every traffic tracking tool. This is because when a user searches for a term on Google while he is logged into any of his Google services, the searched performed is Secure and Google does not pass the search term data to Website. This change happened with a Google update in 2011. There are methods to extract keywords from 'Not Provided', but none of those is sure-shot. Check out the methods mentioned here and maybe you get what you're after. Let us know if you're able to extract the keywords and the method which worked! :)

5. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    This method I know, but still we are unable to find the keyword what the user used. I was been looking for an alternative method to get some thing info about these types of visitors.
    Recently used stat-counter, but their stats doesn't showed correctly. Do you have any idea on statistics from Cpanel?

6. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    I think the non provided keywords are not 100% organic Google search queries. The percentage of not showed keywords is increasing steadily so if your site is small, expect that most of your keywords will be labeled as not provided one day in the near future.

7. Sarahrose

Sarahrose New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    SEO professionals have been dealing with the “(not provided)” issue in Google Analytics for a while. Despite initial claims by Google that it would only affect a small percentage of overall analytics data for organic search, the reality is some sites were seeing well over 50 percent “(not provided)”, particularly in sectors like technology where there is a higher likelihood that a visitor would be logged into their Google account as well. It will be the SEO professionals who are able to adjust and compensate for the missing data who will win the rankings game in the end.

8. Naksh

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    You can view the most searched keywords which helps you a lot in targeting the most searched ones in your niche

9. soinasuhular

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Sadly if the user is not logged into google account you won't see them. You can still see some portions of data (around 50%) from logged accounts. Another reason for non provided is the fact that those are not from organic search.

10. medyph

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Google Analytics does come with Search Query tracker which you can use for tracking the organic traffic and know that which search queries are bringing traffic to your website.

11. Saravanan28

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Google Analytics is helpful for analyzing digital data, which comes to your website. Every insight of your website is important to understand because it will help you to achieve objectives and goals.

12. Jenifer1420

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Google analytic is come back there digital system.You can see the Search Engine Terms bringing traffic under the section 'Queries'. Let me know if you still need any help! .

13. RH-Calvin

Red Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Google analytics is the best free tool to track real time visitors and study their behavior to improve your optimization techniques.

14. Yuva12

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Analytics is a method to visualize data in an easy to understand way.

15. rajdeep7830

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Google Analytics is a service offered by Google that generates detailed statistics about the visits to a website.