Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

News/ Info Android marshmallow

Discussion in 'Gadgets, Mobiles and Technology' started by challengewriter, Dec 12, 2015.

1. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    Android Marshmallow 6.0 is the new OS for top-notch Android based phones, that would be out to the public latest early 2016. It is going to be a step up from Android Lollipop 5.0 as it makes UI more simple and is simpler to navigate and a lot new features, that will prove beneficial, especially with it's security the update as implemented new security measures that protects it's owner from scams, hacking and frauds.

2. Aires

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    I hope they will now include command line interface on that OS.

3. Mihailo

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Android 6.0 is good release. I just don"t like that it is the same like android Lollipop. They have added a "permission remover" - you can remove the permission that you don"t like on some apps. They have improved security, that is a big plus. Also, when you wipe android device, you will not delete the password!

4. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    I think they are just trying to stay sweet . Permission remover in what sense? Like the apps you download or the apps they have put on your phone you can in unistall them? I like the new security features, hopefully in general the security is very strong.

5. ipol12

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    Right now, I am still using Android Jellybean. I want to try other Android versions like Kitkat, Lollipop and of course the latest one, Marshmallow, so I can compare the differences. I do hope that in the new version, security would be the foremost consideredto incorporate in this version, which is lacking in the old Android versions.

6. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    I like lollipop I find it cool and sweet to use, like it's name. It gives the phone a fantastic look and feel, so I suggest you change to it as soon as possible, cause it is worth it.