Help Me/Question Anonymous server, where can I buy it?

Gensol

White Belt
Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
- 250 gbs of SSD disk ; - 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed, Linux, Streaming live support
I would like to know your views on Mydreams.cz anonymous server hosting plans?
How stable is this host? Any info about them?

GrommGram

Yellow Belt
Have a look at servers from reliable providers: hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net.
They know what they're doing and they're nice about it when you don't have a clue.

dHSdrock

Yellow Belt
Use Promo code: 4IPV44FREE" for additional 4 IP addresses from different address ranges for FREE to every 'Anonymous Hosting'.
Mydreams.cz web host has the team of professionals who know how to keep their services on top. Good one!

RockFord

Yellow Belt
Must say that Mydreams.cz anonymous hosting service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support.
I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.

Keywebo

Yellow Belt
Would like to recommend a good alternative - Hostplay.com offshore servers.
The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, constantly updating the forums, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.

Jostik

White Belt
The best server hosting plans are available from kvchosting.net and owned-networks.net.
Incredible hosts! They are such reliable and well known providers. I haven’t experienced any sort of downtime yet, my email is working speedily and I seldom run into any issues that aren’t my fault. Great hosts!