AntiVirus Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

adnan

White Belt
I use Norton Internet Security.

One thing I don't like about it is I can't understand it.

I mean when u get a 'New Network Detected' message, it gives u options

Home
Away

Anybody know what those are supposed to mean.

gkd_uk

Yellow Belt
It will basically create you a profile for home and for the office. You use different offices when you are at home so the firewall is configured differently and then you use different applications at home.

shadoweater

Yellow Belt
Antivirus

AVG is great. Its free and the only thing the paid for verison gives you is the phone support

Norton is huge and really slows systems. plus after a year you have to pay again. WHAT A CON

AVG is lightweight and does the job.

Not had much interaction with Avast but I use Linux exclusively now so I have AVG

Peace

S

saggygenius

by far AVG is the best free antivirus i have ever experienced

its most recommended for the home users & for people having small home based work or cyber cafes.

& for protection from spyware spybot is the best free tool

P

prijikn

I think AVG is the best Antivirus Software because it's free and safe. It's doesn't
eat up all computer resources.

jaibin

Yellow Belt
I am using AVG free edition. It is the well-known free antivirus software and good for home computer users. AVG Free is easy to use and will not slow your system down. This software provides the bare necessities, including a real-time shield to prevent infections, anti-virus and anti-malware wrapped up in one engine, and a link scanner for Web surfing with care.

------------------
Jaibin

haunter

Yellow Belt
I am using Kaspersky Anti-Virus. It offers maximum spyware protection to guard against viruses, Trojans, and worms, spyware and adware, rootkits, identity theft and phishing attacks.

---------------------
Haunter

Status
Not open for further replies.