Help Me/Question Any Good Openvz Vps In Europe?

dHSdrock

Yellow Belt
I would like to host 3 huge traffic web sites in France,
+ need reliable host with responsive customer support.
Need Super fast processor, location - Europe, OpenVZ VPS
What can you say about Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS in Europe?
What host is better from your views?

Gob_lin

White Belt
QHoster.com (VIPUSERSALE) and asvhost.com are the best VPS providers in Europe.
They have excellent technical support system. Very quick answers to questions as well. Provided free tools are fun to create basic good-looking pages. I would recommend them, especially to non-technical customers

Sweqor

Yellow Belt
I've been using rockhoster.com web hosting services for 10 months. They provide an outstanding and prompt help. I would recommend them to anyone.
The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel.

Jostik

White Belt
QHoster.com and libertyvps.net VPS accounts are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
Very friendly and fast support, they know what they are doing. Good and fast servers.

RockFord

Yellow Belt
Try considering Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS deals in Europe as an alternative.
Chat support is very fast and helpful. I never found a better cost/performance ratio..recommend!

Keywebo

Yellow Belt
I would not hesitate to recommend Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting! Good support information including knowledge base and regularly updated system status.
Got SSL certificate and IP address from them at minimal cost. Good web host.

I would not hesitate to recommend Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting! Good support information including knowledge base and regularly updated system status.
Got SSL certificate and IP address from them at minimal cost. Good web host.
How are spam complaints monitored and dealt with?

Gensol

White Belt
The servers are incredibly fast, uptime is near perfect, and my favorite part of Rockhoster.com is knowledgeable support.
You can click Live Chat and have a straightforward answer/fix to your problem in a few minutes tops.

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.