Help Me/Question Any Info On Centohost.com And Hostnamaste.com - Their Server Stability?

Keywebo

Any info on Centohost.com and Hostnamaste.com - their server stability?
Need over 100 GB of HD, 2 GB of RAM + 3 TB of Bandwidth, Linux, Os Commerce
What can you say about their customer support, pricing, features?
What hosting provider is better? Why?

GrommGram

If you are interested in getting quality services, checkout deals from asvhost.com and hosting.uk.
These companies do a great job at providing services. Price is great...service is great...expertise is great. All is great with them.

dHSdrock

Give my vote for Hostnamaste.com hosting deals. Uptime is great as promised (99.9%). I like the speed of upload of my pages. Everything works fine.

RockFord

I have many web sites hosted at several web hosts Centohost.com is one of the best.
They answer all my questions very quickly and are patient with me. I can’t say enough good things about them and their service! Well done guys!

Gensol

Since I started with hostnamaste.com web host, I also haven't had any problems with my site being down or anything like that. I am also extremely happy with the site builder and the control panel. It makes it so easy to build a website that even someone like me, who has no web experience whatsoever, can do so. The templates look very nice and the builder is very easy to use.

Jenifer1420

I have many web sites hosted at several web hosts Centohost.com is one of the best.
They answer all my questions very quickly and are patient with me. I can’t say enough good things about them and their service! Well done guys!
Thanks for shearing this info.