Any other MCSE in da house

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony

Yellow Belt
I read recently that Cisco engineers are now one of the least well paid IT professionals. If you want skills that command a high salary go for SharePoint - lots of corporates are planning or upgrading to MOSS.

RiverWire

Yellow Belt
100% behind the experience is key, i had some muppets working with me not long ago that were MCSE and A+ trained, basicly means that they can read, i asked them to the most simple tasks and it was if you'd just asked them to do brain surgery.

Im Not MCSE trained as i left the company before i done it but id say im as good as passed, im also A+ and N+ cert.

Unfortuatly i lost all my passion for my job and in the end got really pissed off with computer work, thats when i deceided to turn to web development and SEO.

I aim another year and a half before i can say im a full time webmaster but i think thats a pretty good goal

tony

Yellow Belt
Nice one Riverwire and good luck I need a goal like that. Try not to live off your webmaster income otherwise you will not be able to quit as your spending will just grow to comsume both income streams. This is the mistake I have made.

Status
Not open for further replies.